Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just put my flaps on, tints, and the AS4's. For your viewing pleasure. She's a bit dirty after ripping through back roads last night. It's worth the wait!
PXL_20211106_174031332.jpg

OD 11/3, MYP, Red, tow, FSD
EDD is now 12/9 - 12/31

The first 3 days after my order I had an EDD of 5/1-6/1 which was rather irritating but I was assured I’d still receive my vehicle in December by a SA local to the Reno nevada area.
Yours is similar to mine. OD 11/5 myp, EDD is 12/11 -12/31. St Johns Fl. Either way, I’ll be out of town for the holidays so won’t be able to take delivery until after the new yea

Just put my flaps on, tints, and the AS4's. For your viewing pleasure. She's a bit dirty after ripping through back roads last night. It's worth the wait!View attachment 730022
That looks great! I have one on order with EDD-11/24-12/24. Would you mind sharing your ride comfort on the AS4s. I am concerned with the too firm ride on 21s with lowered suspension and being in Michigan I have to
swap to atleast all seasons. So kind of stuck between whether to get aftermarket 20s or go with AS4 on 21s. Never drove MYP before.

Anyone else’s EDD been sitting at 12/27-12/31? Been delaying completing my profile since my 10/25 order date but pretty sure I actually want the car now after I just got a $47.5k Vroom offer for my 21 SR+ model 3. Might sell it now.

So I have a 21 MY LR Blue with around 8.5K miles that I got in Feb. Carmax offered me 63K for it so I pretty much make money. Ordered a MYP white/black 5 seat, no tow or FSD on 11/2 since I want more speed lol. EDD is 12/15-12/31 for Vegas. What sucks is I only have a few days to take Carmax offer, then be without a car until then. I can use my roommates Audi but don't wanna eat up his lease miles.

So I have a 21 MY LR Blue with around 8.5K miles that I got in Feb. Carmax offered me 63K for it so I pretty much make money. Ordered a MYP white/black 5 seat, no tow or FSD on 11/2 since I want more speed lol. EDD is 12/15-12/31 for Vegas. What sucks is I only have a few days to take Carmax offer, then be without a car until then. I can use my roommates Audi but don't wanna eat up his lease miles.
Hertz or Avis would love to help:)

That looks great! I have one on order with EDD-11/24-12/24. Would you mind sharing your ride comfort on the AS4s. I am concerned with the too firm ride on 21s with lowered suspension and being in Michigan I have to
swap to atleast all seasons. So kind of stuck between whether to get aftermarket 20s or go with AS4 on 21s. Never drove MYP before.
Well, the 21's will always be a bit tough, but it doesn't bother me. I like it stiff and w. a low center of gravity. Overall, I'm very happy. They exibit slight roll, but it's very nice and firm. All to be expected. I don't drive much, but if you're concerned about potholes, etc going smaller probably makes sense, but I lovethe look of the big monster 21's.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
OD: 9/6 have had several EDD’s pushed but window remained 28 days every time…until today where it went from 11/8-12/6 to 11/8-11/20…no vin…good sign but until I get a VIN…same thing happened in September for the EOQ push…picking up at Marina del Rey
Looks like a lot of CA is targeting 11/20