Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am very excited about the MYP and cannot wait. That being said the Rivian R1S looks pretty amazing guys. 0-60 in 3.0s, massive, tons of luxurious and also adventurous/lifestyle features… and $10k extra goes 315 to 400mi range which is worth it to some, especially considering it can transport 7 actual adults. Not trying to derail and I do think it is too early for the Rivian for several reasons (service needs to be proven as do delivery times and durability, to name a few) but it looks so awesome. Why buy a $90k Tahoe when you can buy an $80k similarly equipped EV? I believe the Model X sales will drop once Rivian is producing near capacity. They do remote service like Tesla, actually they obviously took many ideas from Tesla directly. Anyway, good to see competition as that will make everyone better.
I'm a fan, I would prob go for one if it wasn't for charging infrastructure near term. I need dependability and reliability, and love how Tesla has it.

I can't make this up, the finance expired on my page and had to resubmit a loan application. I hope the APR I had before doesn't change.
Mine expired, the first hard pull damaged my credit a bit while I was doing a mortgage refinance and I had to then explain the loan…. which the bank could not seem to understand since I don’t have the vehicle and haven’t actually borrowed the money yet. So that was fun. Glad I went to the trouble to get a great rate with a hard pull, do rate match, and watch it expire.

I switched to cash for now and will switch to loan once I have a delivery date. I may actually wait until I see the vehicle on the lot at this point.

Mine expired, the first hard pull damaged my credit a bit while I was doing a mortgage refinance and I had to then explain the loan…. which the bank could not seem to understand since I don’t have the vehicle and haven’t actually borrowed the money yet. So that was fun. Glad I went to the trouble to get a great rate with a hard pull, do rate match, and watch it expire.

I switched to cash for now and will switch to loan once I have a delivery date. I may actually wait until I see the vehicle on the lot at this point.
My financing expired as well...decided to not give Tesla financing (whatever banks they do business with) my money...went with Navy Federal and they have 2.19% for 60 months...not the best but not bad. They offer 1.79 for shorter terms.

Last edited:

We both have the same EDD now so we should be getting vin this week

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbapckfan
I'm about to enter my window on Tuesday. $50 says I get pushed back to December!
cf03f8436f00cdcea73ee5089d2c86e5.jpeg

... here's to hoping your new window bucks the trend.