Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you think that social spending bill will pass you are dreaming.
I honestly hope it doesn't, especially the EV part. There's just no need for it anymore - the demand for EVs far exceeds the supply and companies like Ford, GM and VW are already making massive capital investments in them... so why include it?

That said, I'm a federal auditor and have little faith that government will do the sensible thing, especially when you've got a majority like you do now. If by some miracle it does pass, I don't want to have buyers regret lol.

Oh wow, guess I'm stuck with waiting forever for the Tesla then. I should have gotten the LR and saved $7k, seems like the wait times were the same. Probably would have gotten either one in December. Hopefully they'll let me hold off until January since I can't take delivery in most of December, but I'm guessing I'll probably be moved to the end of the line and get it in March or later.
On the other hand the MYP are the bargain now, especially if you get the silver one. The entire line use to cost around $10k more than the LR and has only gone up... what... $2000 this year? For those of us that wanted to buy a silver one its not even that... its only $1000 since cars ordered at the beginning of the year had to pay the extra $1,000. for silver.

I just don't see it staying only $5k above for that long, doesn't make sense to me considering all you get.

Reactions: DarthStar
Y’all should have seen how long the wait for the original Signature P85 Performance was….
Yeah but the day you ordered was the EDD fluctuating between 2-3 and 3-4 weeks like it was for me? This was on the site and per the store employee stating it was accurate and should “not have a problem receiving in September”. I doubt you were told your wait would be less than a month.

Yeah but the day you ordered was the EDD fluctuating between 2-3 and 3-4 weeks like it was for me? This was on the site and per the store employee stating it was accurate and should “not have a problem receiving in September”. I doubt you were told your wait would be less than a month.
We didn’t have these cool features. Consider them the Nokia 3310 years.

Even during a Pandemic with major supply line issues; Tesla is killing it compared to the Big 3.

What drives half of y’all nuts is yourself. Checking the forums non stop, refreshing the pages a million times daily. Worse that the iPhone forums LOL.

Reactions: jaytx
I received an email, no text or call, will post below. To be clear I am not whining about an 11-12 week delivery being too long for such a great vehicle. But I never should have been told 20-30 days and then see people who ordered 6 weeks after me already take delivery. Such is the nature of tesla batched manufacturing apparently. The real problem (that does not apply to me) is that some people need an accurate timeline to exit/start a lease, sell a different vehicle, know when they have to schedule charger installation, know when to hard pull credit for loan, know when to actually apply for insurance, etc. looking back I would have set cash and changed to loan after VIN. Also my rate match is gone.

Attachments

• 7B5B3EB8-CE36-4A95-BDD0-22F00769A1CF.png
    7B5B3EB8-CE36-4A95-BDD0-22F00769A1CF.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 54
I received an email, no text or call, will post below. To be clear I am not whining about an 11-12 week delivery being too long for such a great vehicle. But I never should have been told 20-30 days and then see people who ordered 6 weeks after me already take delivery. Such is the nature of tesla batched manufacturing apparently. The real problem (that does not apply to me) is that some people need an accurate timeline to exit/start a lease, sell a different vehicle, know when they have to schedule charger installation, know when to hard pull credit for loan, know when to actually apply for insurance, etc. looking back I would have set cash and changed to loan after VIN. Also my rate match is gone.
Couldn't have said it better. 100!

Reactions: Jbapckfan
We didn’t have these cool features. Consider them the Nokia 3310 years.

Even during a Pandemic with major supply line issues; Tesla is killing it compared to the Big 3.

What drives half of y’all nuts is yourself. Checking the forums non stop, refreshing the pages a million times daily. Worse that the iPhone forums LOL.
What Tesla is able to do during this unprecedented time is massively impressive. But the lack of communication and all the stuff that goes into switching from ICE to EV (particularly for first time buyers) is important to keep in mind. I can go buy an ICE right now (after overpaying) and be good to go immediately. Really just need to do insurance. But I am taking delivery of my first EV in late November in the midwest with summer tires, I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t snow before then. So the timing is relevant to discuss. Plus the more excited people get the more impatient (guilty over here).