Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day today! Tesla SA showed up at my house early in the morning with a nearly-flawless MYP. Documented some of the flaws, made a service appointment for mid-Nov and got her shoes changed (had an existing TireRack mobile appointment). Pics below of before/after. Interestingly the car came with front mudflaps but no PPF.
Installed Tesmanian floor mats, screen protector, and a couple of other tidbits along with the kids’ car seats. Only got to drive it for a short while today (busy day) but more miles to come! Will post more car pics tomorrow.
Flaws:
- Left repeater camera not installed properly
- Condensation in the right rear taillight
- Fairly deep scratch on windshield
- Scuff on front passenger door (beyond the clear coat)
- Rear passenger door trim gap
I'm consider getting the 20" TSW Clypse, but not sure about how to determine which offset would fit the MY, If you don't mind, can you share more about your aftermarket tire setup and a few pictures from different angle. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Tabor
I'm getting close to doing the same. Hoping the EV 6 will be available in January and I'll pick one of those up. Hopefully I can sell all the stuff I got for the Tesla. I have a $4k voucher that expires in February, so I need the car before then (preferably sooner because I'm probably going to have to spend money on the car I'm trading in soon). I ordered the MYP because the people at the dealership said 6 maybe 7 weeks maximum. Tomorrow will be 13 weeks and still no VIN. I'm giving them until Thanksgiving to get me a vin number, otherwise I'm probably going with someone else.

I really wanted an EV6 before I explored all other EVs and am on their forums drooling at the Europeans with their deliveries but they are not arriving in the US before mid to late 2022. There is an initial batch of US First Editions (1500) in January but with such insane worldwide demand I don’t foresee widespread availability until very late in 2022. In fact, I’m expecting 8-12 month waits once orders open up. I’m certain I will put down a deposit.

I really wanted an EV6 before I explored all other EVs and am on their forums drooling at the Europeans with their deliveries but they are not arriving in the US before mid to late 2022. There is an initial batch of US First Editions (1500) in January but with such insane worldwide demand I don’t foresee widespread availability until very late in 2022. In fact, I’m expecting 8-12 month waits once orders open up. I’m certain I will put down a deposit.
Really? I thought I read they will be sold at dealerships from launch in Q1 2022. I live in an area where (hopefully) it won't sell out day 1.

Really? I thought I read they will be sold at dealerships from launch in Q1 2022. I live in an area where (hopefully) it won't sell out day 1.

Nope. You had to preorder the EV6 in June to get the first edition.

Here are the trims. The highest trim GT (not listed here) is what I want but I heard that isn’t even available in the US until end of 2022.

*EX
---RWD $41,000
*EX+
---RWD $47,000
---AWD $49,500
*GT-Line
---RWD $54,000
---AWD $56,500

Dealers are free to markup the price as they see fit - even on orders.

Nope. You had to preorder the EV6 in June to get the first edition.

Here are the trims. The highest trim GT (not listed here) is what I want but I heard that isn’t even available in the US until end of 2022.

*EX
---RWD $41,000
*EX+
---RWD $47,000
---AWD $49,500
*GT-Line
---RWD $54,000
---AWD $56,500

Dealers are free to markup the price as they see fit - even on orders.

Oh wow, guess I'm stuck with waiting forever for the Tesla then. I should have gotten the LR and saved $7k, seems like the wait times were the same. Probably would have gotten either one in December. Hopefully they'll let me hold off until January since I can't take delivery in most of December, but I'm guessing I'll probably be moved to the end of the line and get it in March or later.

Oh wow, guess I'm stuck with waiting forever for the Tesla then. I should have gotten the LR and saved $7k, seems like the wait times were the same. Probably would have gotten either one in December. Hopefully they'll let me hold off until January since I can't take delivery in most of December, but I'm guessing I'll probably be moved to the end of the line and get it in March or later.

Buying any good EV in 2021 or 2022 = waiting forever. You might as well put a deposit down for an Ioniq 5 or EV6 when they open up orders in a few months.

VW ID.4s have 3 month wait times at most but I owned one and got fed up with the glitches and traded it in for a Model Y.

Polestars might also have a shorter wait time.

Buying any good EV in 2021 or 2022 = waiting forever. You might as well put a deposit down for an Ioniq 5 or EV6 when they open up orders in a few months.

VW ID.4s have 3 month wait times at most but I owned one and got fed up with the glitches and traded it in for a Model Y.

Polestars might also have a shorter wait time.

Yeah, but there are people who've ordered 2 months after some of us and have gotten their cars sooner. When some of us ordered in August, we were told 4-6 weeks and it's been over double that already. There wouldn't be as much frustration if everyone was getting delayed, it's just some of us. I'm leaving on vacation December 5th ish, I figured 16 weeks would be long enough to get the car and I was safe making plans for December, but apparently that was asking too much. Chances are I'll be pushed to March after this, which means it'll end up being 7+ months to get the car. I'll probably end up putting in an order for the EV6 and seeing which one I get first.

Reactions: voxel
Yeah, but there are people who've ordered 2 months after some of us and have gotten their cars sooner. When some of us ordered in August, we were told 4-6 weeks and it's been over double that already. There wouldn't be as much frustration if everyone was getting delayed, it's just some of us. I'm leaving on vacation December 5th ish, I figured 16 weeks would be long enough to get the car and I was safe making plans for December, but apparently that was asking too much. Chances are I'll be pushed to March after this, which means it'll end up being 7+ months to get the car. I'll probably end up putting in an order for the EV6 and seeing which one I get first.

The last alternative is how I bought my demo MYLR (with 983 miles) rather than waiting for my red/white MYLR. Discord channels that track free Tesla inventory.

Since you ordered an MYP that's basically a car that barely had any large price increases so ordering off inventory isn't a big hit financially.

Reactions: Viv1984
The last alternative is how I bought my demo MYLR (with 983 miles) rather than waiting for my red/white MYLR. Discord channels that track free Tesla inventory.

Since you ordered an MYP that's basically a car that barely had any large price increases so ordering off inventory isn't a big hit financially.
Oh thanks, I'll take a look when I have a chance. I asked my SA if I can get another Tesla at the price it was when I locked my price in (either P or LR), he said he'd find out what he can do.

Socal white on white window got pushed again sigh. Nov 14-dec 14 now from Nov 8-dec 6. Pretty much expecting it eoq in Dec :/ just sucks was told to order 9/10 cause I'll get my car by the 31st of Sept then was told hey by Oct then mid Nov, now looking like end of Dec hopefully...

Reactions: Darrin.krein
I got a 2022 VIN! Now the issue is switching back to loan instead of cash…not sure how to do that but emailed SA. Still says EDD of 11/19-12/2.

Attachments

• 78B229D2-012B-4DD8-9756-C45A80382D97.jpeg
    78B229D2-012B-4DD8-9756-C45A80382D97.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 67
Socal white on white window got pushed again sigh. Nov 14-dec 14 now from Nov 8-dec 6. Pretty much expecting it eoq in Dec :/ just sucks was told to order 9/10 cause I'll get my car by the 31st of Sept then was told hey by Oct then mid Nov, now looking like end of Dec hopefully...
There was a white/white 2022 that hit the Discord late last night, in NorCal. The first 2022 that I’ve seen on there. Looks like someone scooped it up pretty quick.

Reactions: Darrin.krein