Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unpleasant message tonight.

Tesla Update - Your Model Y has not yet arrived and as a precaution we are rescheduling your appointment to 05:00 PM on November 24, 2021 based on your car's current ETA. If your car does arrive earlier than anticipated, we will reach out to reschedule accordingly.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.”

Originally scheduled for 11/19. I’m going out of town for thanksgiving so I won’t be able to pick it up then nor will I be able to take it on our first road trip. Bummer.

My early November MYP order went from last two weeks of December to Dec 28-31. I’m on the west coast so it makes sense they’d push me to the last minute.
What I saw was the window narrowing to two weeks starting the last week of October and deceasing to 10 days while moving 1 day forward at time until the vin populated the app. Then it's loan app time, etc.!

I ended up taking delivery on 11/11 (also my birthday, yay happy birthday to me)!! Other than a scuff on one of the wheels and the USB ports missing and nonfunctional wireless charging I had no issues! So glad to finally have my car!! Now to price out full PPF here in Arizona!
Did you get it in writing form Tesla they would take care of the USB ports and wireless charging later on...?

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin