Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI: Electrek has an article on the missing USB-C ports.
From the article:
"But it’s particularly unacceptable to just give people a car without even telling them about a missing basic connectivity feature. You can’t just let people drive home and figure these things out for themselves."

^THIS. All day long THIS. Jerking customers around for months on end, shuffling EDDs with no communication (except automated messages), is one thing. But not declaring MISSING DAMNED PARTS (no matter how inconsequential) is an extremely troubling continuation of the zero-communication-pattern.

If Tesla's already planning to bring these cars back in for service at their own expense, why wouldn't they announce the issue? ... People gonna find out one way or the other.

From the article:
"But it’s particularly unacceptable to just give people a car without even telling them about a missing basic connectivity feature. You can’t just let people drive home and figure these things out for themselves."

^THIS. All day long THIS. Jerking customers around for months on end, shuffling EDDs with no communication (except automated messages), is one thing. But not declaring MISSING DAMNED PARTS (no matter how inconsequential) is an extremely troubling continuation of the zero-communication-pattern.

If Tesla's already planning to bring these cars back in for service at their own expense, why wouldn't they announce the issue? ... People gonna find out one way or the other.
I just hope they don't cancel people's (eg me) orders for rejecting cars that are missing components.

myp white on white. Completed profile last night
Edd feb - march. Why so long? Will it changes down the road ?
That's crazy, I ordered a MSM last week and it had a December 11-31st EDD. I have since put it on a 3 month hold.... so its going to be a while until I get it. The longer the wait the better imo, I have a feeling there will be lots of changes coming next year... if I could take delivery in April or May I would lol.

On a MYP? Wow, that's worse than my wait.

I haven't been keeping up because I thought I'd get the car this year, but anyone know when the vote is for the tax credit? Guess that'll be the only good thing out of all the delays.
Congress is the only group of the people that care less about their own timelines than Tesla.

No major issues visually....checked all around and under…I did see some micro scratches…probably from the protective plastic and detail job they did. 1-step paint correction and ceramic coating will knock it out.

I did just report that the wireless charging pad isn't working...no case on phone..tried both sides...tried different devices that work normally when charging on a pad.
Must be related to no usb chargers in center console…hopefully it will be fixed on Monday with mobile appt

People that put their order on hold are moved to the back of the line, right? So current orders should supercede them.

We don't know. In the past, if you had a VIN and then held, you'd get some priority. If you didn't have a VIN and held then you most likely be moved into a further out queue (not sure how far back). Nobody knows Tesla's exact algorithm.

Folks in late Dec that are assigned VINs will be the priority for early Jan (it takes 2 weeks to deliver after VIN). After the first few weeks of Jan... it's wild wild west.

Reactions: Viv1984
My EDD just got pushed back with narrowed window as well. Before was 11/19-12/17 now it’s 11/29-12/13. Same spec as yours but OD of 9/9
Wow, it got pushed back almost a week before entering it? Mine always gets pushed back the second day after entering. We'll be in different shipments, but hopefully they'll build our cars in the same batch. Let's hope for pre Thanksgiving vins!