Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Technically, they should all have ports, right? Ha. As of yesterday, my VIN was still in "pre-production" so if I have them, maybe that'll be the end of the port-less cars?
Agreed, they said they'd rather deliver cars than wait for the parts that can be installed later. Apparently the cars with missing ports are supposed to be flagged and scheduled for service, but I'm reading that some people don't even know till they're home and accepted delivery. I hoping he's right about my car as I'm strongly considering declining delivery if I have no USB ports.

So the working hypothesis seems to hold.
I just got a call from the delivery center. Was told my car is ready early.

I immediately asked “does it have USB PORTS”

Her reply, I don’t know. I’d have to check the VIN, you can call back.

So, it must be VIN related.

What got lost in that, IM GETTING IT TOMORROW!!

Two updates. My SA says they should have time to install my tires at Tesla sameday right after taking delivery (we shall see, but I’ll bring the tires). And my SA says I will not have USB ports and will need to schedule a free 10 minute service appoint in the near future.
I’m pretty sure you’ve already filled out the form but in case you haven’t …

Reactions: Jbapckfan
I just got a call from the delivery center. Was told my car is ready early.

I immediately asked “does it have USB PORTS”

Her reply, I don’t know. I’d have to check the VIN, you can call back.

So, it must be VIN related.

What got lost in that, IM GETTING IT TOMORROW!!
When you get it, make sure you fill out the form. After you give the car a nice ride around the block, of course.

Reactions: Tabor