Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Frick my EDD updated to 12/15 - 12/31. Having less confidence that I’ll actually get it this year. I wonder if there’s a supply chain issue or shortage on tow packages that’s causing delays… anyone had success removing it? Wonder if that’ll delay it further making changes, if possible. OD 9/25
If you try to change your order you will really screw yourself big time.

Reactions: nguyem86
Tow packages are readily available and in stock for the cars from the factory and on their website, tow is not an issue... i found out my car is just "sitting" at a transit depot waiting to be loaded on a train.. so make of that what you will. Mine is also complete with USB ports according to the various people that I've talked to. I think now we're just seeing shipping delays TBH.

Reactions: nguyem86
Frick my EDD updated to 12/15 - 12/31. Having less confidence that I’ll actually get it this year. I wonder if there’s a supply chain issue or shortage on tow packages that’s causing delays… anyone had success removing it? Wonder if that’ll delay it further making changes, if possible. OD 9/25
I have same config but ordered 11/5 and I am in South East. Think the delays are location based at this point.

What paint/interior does your MYP have? I'm in MD, north of DC, I've got a MYP MSM/black interior with an OD of 12/5 that now has an EDD of 1/22 - 2/19.
My advice......buckle up the back and forths on EDD. I'm in NoVa, OD of 9/20 (black/black) and my EDD had been 1/6-2/3 recently and then just swung back to 12/19-12/31 this past week. So earliest delivery for me will have been 3 months after OD.

Tesla just needs to really improve their EDD system. They have years of data and should be able to pretty accurately estimate deliveries. It's ridiculous to have some orders with 10+ changes in EDD, pulling up dates, pushing back months, etc. Buying a car isn't just on a whim and requires a bit of planning for the customer that needs to get things in order. Personal experience, I'm pretty sure I'm close to have had every week as an EDD from Oct - Dec.

Tesla just needs to really improve their EDD system. They have years of data and should be able to pretty accurately estimate deliveries. It's ridiculous to have some orders with 10+ changes in EDD. Buying a car isn't just on a whim and requires a bit of planning for the customer that needs to get things in order. At this point, I'm pretty sure I'm close to have had every week as an EDD from Oct - Dec.
That's impressive.... dang.

Tow packages are readily available and in stock for the cars from the factory and on their website, tow is not an issue... i found out my car is just "sitting" at a transit depot waiting to be loaded on a train.. so make of that what you will. Mine is also complete with USB ports according to the various people that I've talked to. I think now we're just seeing shipping delays TBH.
Seems like Tesla could literally be at their ceiling limit of car deliveries from Freemont. Hence the recent Elon email of 'maintaining pace' at the end of this quarter rather than sprinting hard like previously. I don't think Freemont can push anymore cars out the door.

Tesla just needs to really improve their EDD system. They have years of data and should be able to pretty accurately estimate deliveries. It's ridiculous to have some orders with 10+ changes in EDD, pulling up dates, pushing back months, etc. Buying a car isn't just on a whim and requires a bit of planning for the customer that needs to get things in order. Personal experience, I'm pretty sure I'm close to have had every week as an EDD from Oct - Dec.
....and oddly enough, I've only had 3 EDDs the entire time since 9/20.