Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. How? I looked at the picture and didn’t just “hope”

Over half of those cars are not Ys. There’s even a BMW i3 in there. The ones that are Ys, a lot have tint on them. And last, there are L2 chargers at those parking spots. So in other words it’s an employee parking lot. And unsurprisingly, a lot of Tesla employees seem to have… Teslas. :cool:
Fair enough. I looked closer (and read some of the tweet responses) and see the same thing. Hey, one can dream! Here's hoping that they have some stashed away inside!

Reactions: Budshark
Welp, logged in today and my financing had expired and had to reapply. Hopefully it doesn’t cost me any place in line….
Sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation, DCU somehow couldn't approve my loan app because a. they couldn't verify my identity and b. couldn't verify my income ... despite being a longtime home owner making over 250k a year and easily searchable on the internet...

Unlikely. Per SA…

“The build date was 1/4. There is no official announcement about a new computer in Model 3 or Model Y vehicles. Please note that the VIN assigned to your order does not appear to be equipped with anything different than what we have been delivering for the last couple of years”
They’re taking the politically ‘correct’ route / answer and also, have no idea thus don’t want to promise anything more or less.

Reactions: Steve S
My personal decision is to not even ask. If they say yes it has Ryzen and it doesn’t, there’s nothing contractual or legal standing. So it’s just frustration. If they say it doesn’t and it does that’s a lot of unnecessary angst.

When it delivers and it has Ryzen. Yeah!
If it delivers and doesn’t, well I’ve saved about $6000 from my original order based on new price and free all seasons (which I had budgeted to replace tires). So if they offer an upgrade AND I decide I need it, I’m ok with accepting the cost. Honestly based on my M3 experience, I don’t think I’ll ever find a reason or desire to upgrade.

Just my personal decision process. Everyone will be different.

Reactions: csrpenfab
My personal decision is to not even ask. If they say yes it has Ryzen and it doesn’t, there’s nothing contractual or legal standing. So it’s just frustration. If they say it doesn’t and it does that’s a lot of unnecessary angst.

When it delivers and it has Ryzen. Yeah!
If it delivers and doesn’t, well I’ve saved about $6000 from my original order based on new price and free all seasons (which I had budgeted to replace tires). So if they offer an upgrade AND I decide I need it, I’m ok with accepting the cost. Honestly based on my M3 experience, I don’t think I’ll ever find a reason or desire to upgrade.

Just my personal decision process. Everyone will be different.
Agreed. The way I see it, I was happy with the car the way it was when I ordered, for the price it was when I ordered it. If I get some new features, then that's a good bonus. If I don't, then I got the car I had originally intended to buy. I'm planning on keeping the car for a long time anyway, so resell value is not really important to me. Just want to enjoy my new car, and not play all the "what ifs". I'm taking the first VIN I'm offered (barring some serious defect at delivery--which I doubt) and not looking back!

Sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation, DCU somehow couldn't approve my loan app because a. they couldn't verify my identity and b. couldn't verify my income ... despite being a longtime home owner making over 250k a year and easily searchable on the internet...
Does using their financing move you up the line because you're more profitable? I was approved for a loan at TSLA's lowest rate at the time (I believe) but because I concentrate a fair bit of my personal finances with a bank, my rate is about 70bp lower through them. So I haven't completed that step to finalize the loan. The people on the website said I could just leave that step hanging and my SA would reach out to me....but hasn't in two weeks...

Does using their financing move you up the line because you're more profitable? I was approved for a loan at TSLA's lowest rate at the time (I believe) but because I concentrate a fair bit of my personal finances with a bank, my rate is about 70bp lower through them. So I haven't completed that step to finalize the loan. The people on the website said I could just leave that step hanging and my SA would reach out to me....but hasn't in two weeks...

If you're not planning to use Tesla financing, change your order to cash for the time being. You can always switch it to third party financing once you receive a VIN. That could be holding you up if you still have something to complete.