Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever have an issue completing the checklist profile? My trade info is done, but financing is conditional that I trade my truck in. The only way to complete that task is to trade in the truck. So I am stuck at that point. Because I can't trade it till pick up day. Very weird.
Just complete your profile as a cash transaction without trade in order to have a completed order. When you get a VIN contact CS and inform them you have a trade and need financing. I was instructed to do just that by Tesla.

• Disagree
Reactions: NoxGrimstad
Anyone ever have an issue completing the checklist profile? My trade info is done, but financing is conditional that I trade my truck in. The only way to complete that task is to trade in the truck. So I am stuck at that point. Because I can't trade it till pick up day. Very weird.
That's strange. I have a trade in and I show all tasks complete for now, including the trade-in tasks. Next steps for me are insurance, final payment, review agreements, and accept delivery. All grayed out for now.

it says

• Our finance partner has conditionally approved your financing application with the condition that you must trade in or pay off the current open auto loan/lease reflecting on your credit report. You can satisfy this condition by doing one of the following: Trade in the vehicle associated with the open auto loan/lease. You can pay off any negative equity at delivery (upload your Tesla trade in quote) or apply any positive equity toward the total due or, pay off the vehicle loan/lease directly with your lienholder and provide Proof of Closure of the current auto loan/lease with an account closure letter