Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my new edd of jan 28 - feb 9, I'm thinking AMD Ryzen from Austin for Toronto delivery maybe early Feb? I ordered 11/4 with December EDD initially. Hopefully worth the wait.
Hate to break it to u lol, you’re not getting Austin. And no one else is for the next couple months. AMD is confirmed I think and on all model Y performances. Just breaking the harsh reality to u.

Reactions: NoxGrimstad
Took delivery a little earlier than expected and virtually flawless besides a few stickers and factory tape. My build was this month from the sticker, not sure of exact date.
VIN was 358..
Has AMD chip
Has front mud flaps only
Has Michelin AS4 tires
Brake calipers still Red as you can see.
Thanks for the journey everyone!
Did you also get the PPF on the rear doors/quarter panels? Can't quite tell from the picture.

Reactions: tylermatney
Pretty big EDD push this morning. The start dates have typically only shifted 3 days, but the end date on this last move pushed out a week. Now 01/17-02/14. OD: 10/02, but passed a few VINs along the way.
How exactly do you pass on a VIN? Were there any threats of cancellation? I've already held once and was told I could pass on a VIN one time but I really don't want to lose my order from Oct.

I don't plan on passing unless new batteries are announced before my car is ready.

edit: grammar

Last edited:
How exactly do you pass on a VIN? Where there any threats of cancellation? I've already held once and was told I could pass on a VIN one time but I really don't want to lose my order from Oct.

I don't plan on passing unless new batteries are announced before my car is ready.

I spoke with my SA to decline the first car that I got. Tesla transitioned to '22 models on 11/01, and my first car was made on 11/01 and was a '21 model. I know it doesn't make a functional difference, but I declined the VIN to hold out for a '22 model so that I wasn't a year old from the get-go for resale.

The second car arrived on 12/11 while I was out of the country, so I had it delivered to a family member via 3rd party carrier. While it was a '22 model, the car arrived damaged, so that "decline" was a little more complicated, and involved the sales manager at my DC, but it got taken care of.

The first decline resulted in about a 1 month push, but the second one appears to be more drawn out and will likely be close to 2 months if my EDD range holds true. It's turning out to not be a bad thing overall as the '21 car had Pirellis, and presumably the one I will get has all seasons, Ryzen, and Lithium 12v. At least that's the story I'm telling myself as I walk around in the snow to run my errands (sold my truck in late November).

Last edited:
Nov 7 order date for my MYLR (standard everything). EDD pushed to Nov 2022. I had applied for credit, which has expired. Changed the payment option to cash and will deal with financing when the time comes. I guess those with no additions are waiting much longer than if you have any addons, including a color other than white. (just realized I posted in MYP forum… will leave here anyway)

Reactions: tylermatney
Not sure if you would really want the first few batches from Austin. We will inevitably hear all the build qualities issue once the cars start rolling off the assembly line. Personally I would much prefer Fremont built one at this point.
Possibly.. I think a lot of eyes will be there during the ramp up. Folks are expecting better built cars than Fremont, ie Shanghai.

Plus I’d rather roll my chances with 4680 cells vs the 2170s.

Reactions: Nurkbonis
Possibly.. I think a lot of eyes will be there during the ramp up. Folks are expecting better built cars than Fremont, ie Shanghai.

Plus I’d rather roll my chances with 4680 cells vs the 2170s.
It’s less about the 4680 cells and more about the single body casting, 400lbs of weight reduction and dual panned glass for me. My guess is the technology updates will get updated to the car with the 4680 and then it will get more miles then what it’s currently suppose to offer (15 miles?). My current MYP shows 298 miles of charged to 100%

Reactions: DLAv8r