Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Tuesday, My EDD moved from 4 week period to a 10 day window.. 2/3-2/12.

This evening, i see it back to TBD. 🤦‍♂️ Could it mean that they might be assigning VIN now and moving it up? (please say yes) or that maybe more delay like for all the Reds and Whites mentioned above.

Mine is MSM/Black, No Tow, No FSD, Order Date 11/6. Atlanta GA
I just went to “TBD” as well, fml 😞
I was 2/10-3/10 previously

This about sums it up..

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 5.02.31 PM.png

Got this from the text with Tesla … hopefully just and aberration . Maybe running some reports to prepare data for their earnings call next week 😊

That is a bit strange, though otherwise your account is good to go. The estimate delivery range provided in your Tesla account is just an estimate that may update periodically based on the anticipated production capacity and vehicle availability. We will provide a more concrete delivery date once your VIN is assigned. Though let us know if a new EDD has not appeared by Monday 1/24, at which time we would request further direction from HQ. But otherwise, I don't see anything that would be blocking delivery of any sort.

Got this from the text with Tesla … hopefully just and aberration . Maybe running some reports to prepare data for their earnings call next week 😊

That is a bit strange, though otherwise your account is good to go. The estimate delivery range provided in your Tesla account is just an estimate that may update periodically based on the anticipated production capacity and vehicle availability. We will provide a more concrete delivery date once your VIN is assigned. Though let us know if a new EDD has not appeared by Monday 1/24, at which time we would request further direction from HQ. But otherwise, I don't see anything that would be blocking delivery of any sort.
Yeah they are full of crap, they told me that many times. Even though my profile was not completed. No one told me I had to complete all the steps to be put in the queue.