Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the same West Coast boat. Live 15 minutes from Fremont and EDD got pushed again today to February 14 - March 14.
Pretty upsetting when orders placed now show March 2022

MYP Blue / White, no options
OD 11/22/21
original EDD Jan 22 - Feb 22
EDD 12/19/21 - 12/31/21
EDD 2/6/22 - 3/6/22
New EDD 2/14/22 - 3/14/22
San Jose

Reactions: Pilo
I would recommend setting up Plaid beforehand, but I don't think it matters, and you can send payment via Plaid after you have seen the car.
That's a "nope" for me.

Picked up my MYP in NJ. NF369XXX

Crappy cold and rainy day... not ideal to pick up a new car, but as far as I can tell, the build quality was fine. I took about 20 minutes to inspect everything slowly, knowing that the excitement was causing me to rush through it. There was nothing I would have noticed on any other car. I was mostly concerned with panel gaps and paint issues. Some condensation in the fog lights I will have to ask service about, but everything else was fine. I had no concerns accepting delivery.

Car has Ryzen and Michelin A/S4 tires. No mud flaps or PPF on the rear doors... will have to place an order today.

Super happy!

PBpbDLll.jpg
Dats my car too! Waiting in ATL :cool:

Reactions: Redline_
I am in the same West Coast boat. Live 15 minutes from Fremont and EDD got pushed again today to February 14 - March 14.
Pretty upsetting when orders placed now show March 2022

MYP Blue / White, no options
OD 11/22/21
original EDD Jan 22 - Feb 22
EDD 12/19/21 - 12/31/21
EDD 2/6/22 - 3/6/22
New EDD 2/14/22 - 3/14/22
San Jose
Hey you're in line for delivery before me and everyone else that placed orders in January to current..

Spoke with an SA on the phone today regarding my delivery. She mentioned that I will have to submit the payment prior to my delivery appointment. I pushed back and said I wanted to see the car before making the final payment, and she suggested I come early to look the car over before sending the payment. Fine by me. Anyone know when the cars typically arrive at the delivery center? I was planning on just going an hour or so before my appointment and looking it over, but if it's there 1-2 days prior, I may just go look it over then.

Spoke with an SA on the phone today regarding my delivery. She mentioned that I will have to submit the payment prior to my delivery appointment. I pushed back and said I wanted to see the car before making the final payment, and she suggested I come early to look the car over before sending the payment. Fine by me. Anyone know when the cars typically arrive at the delivery center? I was planning on just going an hour or so before my appointment and looking it over, but if it's there 1-2 days prior, I may just go look it over then.
Not sure how it is now, but when I picked up my M3P last march I was able to look over the car and then submit final payment through the app while standing in the parking lot…

Reactions: geekfam and SWIPE