Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR AWD White/ White No tow / enhanced autopilot
OD 2/2/2022
EDD May 2022
I don't get any EDD in the app just got that estimation when I ordered . I live in Europe what do you think I will get the Berlin build Tesla or from China?
I checked but the estimated range is different from the Chinese model.

I have 375xxx and I’ve asked my SA to confirm if I have Intel because it’s a deal breaker for me. My Model 3 infotainment has already been getting slower and slower and I can’t imagine how bad the Intel chip will be in 3-4 years.

I'm 378xxx and also have Intel. and also no biggie for me.
I lived in Montréal for 32 years before I made my escape :) Those roads up there are going to eat those uberturbines right up.

Reactions: 907XCP
MYLR AWD White/ White No tow / enhanced autopilot
OD 2/2/2022
EDD May 2022
I don't get any EDD in the app just got that estimation when I ordered . I live in Europe what do you think I will get the Berlin build Tesla or from China?
I checked but the estimated range is different from the Chinese model.
Welcome to the MYP thread and we're mostly assumed to be USA based. I don't see a recent EU specific thread, so feel free to start a MYLR-EU Delivery thread.

I got my 380XXX VIN yesterday (Red/Black/Tow/FSD) for delivery in NYC 2/23 - 3/2.

Advisor doesn't know anything about what the car has and wasn't even able to see the birth date yet. May still be in production. Or just an uninformed rep. Original EDD was March 13th - 31st.
A VIN means its built. And as soon as a day or two before they tell you the VIN.

Reactions: blodg1
What does "showed up as inventory in discord" mean?
Sorry. There’s a Discord group that tracks inventory Teslas in almost real time. Link below. You may need an invitation to join and if you want I can try to figure out how to do that.

Edit: looks like the url didn’t post correctly.

Last edited:
I'm 378xxx and also have Intel. and also no biggie for me.
I lived in Montréal for 32 years before I made my escape :) Those roads up there are going to eat those uberturbines right up.
Yeah the roads are horrible so I’ll be doing the slalom to keep them intact.

I’m also trying to escape given the current situation in Quebec. Not a fan of being a prisoner with no freedoms. Might head down to Florida 😉

Yeah the roads are horrible so I’ll be doing the slalom to keep them intact.

I’m also trying to escape given the current situation in Quebec. Not a fan of being a prisoner with no freedoms. Might head down to Florida 😉
C'mon, you're really thinking of leaving because of the superior hockey down here.
Anyhoo... if you end up with Perelli's, you will need to change those out for sure. I think they are actually dangerous under 10 degrees (C). But I think Michelins are in order due to your location, right?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: MTL_HABS1909
Assigned a VIN this morning. NF770xxx.
OD - 1/26/22, you can see my build info in my signature.

My SA confirmed build date was today, 2/10/22 and it has Intel chip. He wasn’t sure whether it had all season tires or not and he has no insight into what they are doing with the Intel and AMD chips. He estimates delivery by 2/24. I’m located in southeastern PA.

SA also advised the order agreement states I may reject one VIN, when they present a second VIN, if I do not take delivery, the company has the option of cancelling the order.

Not sure what to do. Should I just be happy that the car is on its way or hold out for AMD to futureproof the car. Ugh.

Reactions: bsdx
C'mon, you're really thinking of leaving because of the superior hocky down here.
Anyhoo... if you end up with Perelli's, you will need to change those out for sure. I think they are actually dangerous under 10 degrees (C). But I think Michelins are in order due to your location, right?
Pretty sure it’ll have the Michelin All Seasons even though I’m hoping for the Pirellis. By law, we cannot drive on AS tires in the winter, so I need winter tires anyway. AS are useless here.