Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah the roads are horrible so I’ll be doing the slalom to keep them intact.

I’m also trying to escape given the current situation in Quebec. Not a fan of being a prisoner with no freedoms. Might head down to Florida 😉
Welcome to Florida! Masks Optional (no masks), warmer weather (cold this week), ☀️Suns out! 🏖️Spring break is coming! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: MTL_HABS1909
Congrats. Do dealerships actually sell the adapters?
Some may have them in stock, yes.

Sorry. There’s a Discord group that tracks inventory Teslas in almost real time. Link below. You may need an invitation to join and if you want I can try to figure out how to do that.

Edit: looks like the url didn’t post correctly.

Twitter too. You can setup alerts. https://twitter.com/tesla_inventory

Reactions: BnGrm
Assigned a VIN this morning. NF770xxx.
OD - 1/26/22, you can see my build info in my signature.

My SA confirmed build date was today, 2/10/22 and it has Intel chip. He wasn’t sure whether it had all season tires or not and he has no insight into what they are doing with the Intel and AMD chips. He estimates delivery by 2/24. I’m located in southeastern PA.

SA also advised the order agreement states I may reject one VIN, when they present a second VIN, if I do not take delivery, the company has the option of cancelling the order.

Not sure what to do. Should I just be happy that the car is on its way or hold out for AMD to futureproof the car. Ugh.

You might end up with a new VIN soon after, which could also be Intel. But consider... losing the $250 deposit is not a big deal either to get what you really want. Then again, FOMO is a disease which like alcoholism and gambling, affects some more than others.

Reactions: The Lads and BnGrm
Assigned a VIN this morning. NF770xxx.
OD - 1/26/22, you can see my build info in my signature.

My SA confirmed build date was today, 2/10/22 and it has Intel chip. He wasn’t sure whether it had all season tires or not and he has no insight into what they are doing with the Intel and AMD chips. He estimates delivery by 2/24. I’m located in southeastern PA.

SA also advised the order agreement states I may reject one VIN, when they present a second VIN, if I do not take delivery, the company has the option of cancelling the order.

Not sure what to do. Should I just be happy that the car is on its way or hold out for AMD to futureproof the car. Ugh.
You’ve got an order at current pricing, so worst case your order is cancelled and you’re out $250. Do you need the car right now? I’m approaching my EDD and will not accept an Intel car. I would rather just cancel and re-order once this Intel/AMD fiasco is resolved (the upside being that I could potentially get Austin as well).

A lot of guys waiting on a Model X, myself included, are resorting to ordering MYP's now.

I'm curious if this will increase the lead time on new orders. I'm personally waiting till march to place my order in hopes of an Austin build. I'm namely hoping for much better quality paint than what's coming out of California.

Reactions: 907XCP
Congrats. Do dealerships actually sell the adapters?
You can get them here:

Sorry. There’s a Discord group that tracks inventory Teslas in almost real time. Link below. You may need an invitation to join and if you want I can try to figure out how to do that.

Edit: looks like the url didn’t post correctly.
i would like to know how to get an invite to the Discord info.. please ?

I got my VIN and my SA reached out. I asked about the chip, and 12v battery and he doesn’t have access to confirm.

I asked about all season tires and he doesn’t know but pointed out the spec is Summer performance tires.

Mudflaps and PPF is confirmed.

Heated wipers and dual pane glass - doesn’t believe this has been implemented yet.

What is the best way of getting the truth?

367 VIN

SC sent me pictures of it arriving in GR yesterday. I am picking it up tomorrow, but the weather is looking pretty bad (15-25mph sustained winds, gusts, snow in the morning, turning to freezing rain). I am hoping SC will let me take delivery indoors, so that I can look it over.

They confirmed it is equipped with Michelin A/S tire and AMD Ryzen. I think this implies Li-Ion is included. From the pics, I can’t see any issues with panel alignment or anything. It looks really well made. Wish me luck!

BFC2DC0D-A12F-41DF-A0DC-B2E1AF6C8634.jpeg

6EF35A44-7457-4CEC-99C1-7EF0F5C4054F.jpeg

0A75E222-54B5-4AB6-9222-F385744D69CF.jpeg

You might end up with a new VIN soon after, which could also be Intel. But consider... losing the $250 deposit is not a big deal either to get what you really want. Then again, FOMO is a disease which like alcoholism and gambling, affects some more than others.
FOMO is real.
However, for us its $2,250 if we end up rejecting an Intel VIN car. Deposit, plus $2k lower price.

FOMO is real.
However, for us its $2,250 if we end up rejecting an Intel VIN car. Deposit, plus $2k lower price.

Similar for me. If I refuse delivery over Intel/AMD and order a new one I'm "losing" 250$ + ~1500$ as I ordered last October before the price increase. Still waiting for an answer from my Tesla advisor if our VIN F380XXX has the new AMD Ryzen or not...

Reactions: The Lads