Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered mine in November of 20, have had a Feb 10- Feb 20th delivery date forever, today it changed to March 27-April 20th. Im going into a slight depression. Red with white interior. Orlando, FL. At least maybe now it will come from Austin with the AMD chipset.

Sorry man. That’s so weird. I’m in Orlando as well. Ordered on 1/31 and just got a vin. Makes no sense. But on the bright side you’ll probably get AMD unlike me.

Ordered mine in November of 20, have had a Feb 10- Feb 20th delivery date forever, today it changed to March 27-April 20th. Im going into a slight depression. Red with white interior. Orlando, FL. At least maybe now it will come from Austin with the AMD chipset.
I'm really starting to see the pattern of regional deliveries here. Seems like they're setting you up for an early Q2 delivery expectation because they didn't get to yours yet this Q and they have to move on to midwest and central regions to hit the west coast (and me hopefully 🤞) by end of Q1. It's frustrating for sure. I just wish they'd come out and share more. But Tesla could also see their distribution schedule as a strategic advantage which they don't want to share with competitors.

I have the same config as you but ordered first week of Jan. Trying to be patient over here, too!

They had a new red with white interior on the discord new inventory a few hours ago today in Tampa, Florida. Keep an eye out there if you don’t want to wait. I’ve seen a lot of Florida and Georgia ones the last couple days but they go as fast as they pop up.

Reactions: BnGrm
Checking in! Funny how frequently I checked these forums while waiting for my model 3 - then almost stopped after delivery.

I’ve had a much different experience this time around, mostly because we already have a tesla and while i am excited im not as gung ho about checking Edd everyday. We also just had our first child (reason for wanting to add a Y).

Black on Black MYP. 5 seat, no tow, fsd.

Original order date was 10/26, Edd was 12/28-12/31. Kind of interesting but we were in the hospital on 12/29 having my daughter but never got a vin. I messaged them on the night of 12/30 asking to hold it and they responded on 12/31 and put on hold. I took the hold off on 1/5 and it’s shown 2/16-3/16 the whole time.

My model 3 I ordered 1/22 last year, got a vin 3/11 and took delivery 3/15. I am in the Bay Area about 20 mins from the Fremont Factory.

Excited to see everyone get their cars! It seems the AMD chip is what everyone is hoping to get. I haven’t felt too much sluggishness on my 3, but I also don’t stream much. Maps seems good, Spotify is finicky sometimes but I’m unsure that is due to chip. Excited to likely get an updated one.

Reactions: BnGrm