Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They had a new red with white interior on the discord new inventory a few hours ago today in Tampa, Florida. Keep an eye out there if you don’t want to wait. I’ve seen a lot of Florida and Georgia ones the last couple days but they go as fast as they pop up.
I snagged an inventory MYP with the same build as mine, VIN assigned right after I put the $250 down. NF380. Delivers in a week.

Was yours Intel or AMD?
Not sure yet. When I asked the SA if she could let me know the details of my VIN, chipset, battery, etc she said, oh it won't come with the new battery we haven't even produced those yet. 🤣 I had asked in chat on the website about a week ago and they said any models produced in 2022 would have everything we've all been talking about.

One interesting comment she did make was that the AMD is causing range to go down, again not sure any of these people know what they are talking about.

There is a lot of misinformation out there, so I will just wait and post here when I get the bad boy. Still holding my original reservation too. Have a MYLR too ordered 11/1 due April/May. Second round of solar panels coming up in April. Last year this time there was a great amount of pressure for my M3 order and my PW/solar, exact opposite now it seems.

Reactions: tbcboo
FYI, How to tell if your VIN has AMD or Intel:

- Go to a tesla location (Sales, Delivery, or Service Center) and have them look up your VIN in the Tesla Garage application
- Have them search the attribute “car computer”
- “infoz” means you have an AMD CPU
- “ice” means you have an Intel CPU

Many sales/delivery advisors don’t bother looking this up and just say that it “should” have the “latest specs”. This way you should be able to confirm for sure.

Not sure yet. When I asked the SA if she could let me know the details of my VIN, chipset, battery, etc she said, oh it won't come with the new battery we haven't even produced those yet. 🤣 I had asked in chat on the website about a week ago and they said any models produced in 2022 would have everything we've all been talking about.

One interesting comment she did make was that the AMD is causing range to go down, again not sure any of these people know what they are talking about.

There is a lot of misinformation out there, so I will just wait and post here when I get the bad boy. Still holding my original reservation too. Have a MYLR too ordered 11/1 due April/May. Second round of solar panels coming up in April. Last year this time there was a great amount of pressure for my M3 order and my PW/solar, exact opposite now it seems.
So far 380 been all intel

FWIW… the AMD processor makes a noticeable difference compared to my recent ‘21 MYSR. It makes my past MS and MX portrait displays seem ancient. Everything with the AMD is fast and the internet browser is actually very usable.

Of note though, I am missing things like TikTok, the boombox mode cuts off after 1/2 second of audio, heated seats and steering wheel are intermittent and turn off. Also now pretty sure I have heated wipers but there is no control for it. Overall seems glitchy but no updates pushed yet.

Also, 👎👎👎 to Tesla for no longer including a 240v adapter and having them sold out. 3-5mi/hr charging sucks.

MYP Red Black int. no tow. Order date 1/29/22. VIN F380XXX assigned 2/09/22. Est delivery 2/23 to 2/27. Virginia
SA told me that I'm getting the Intel processor and a standard battery and "(note that the AMD processor has only recently been announced and will be rolling out over the next 4 months; it will not be fully rolled out until the second half of the year)."

They had a new red with white interior on the discord new inventory a few hours ago today in Tampa, Florida. Keep an eye out there if you don’t want to wait. I’ve seen a lot of Florida and Georgia ones the last couple days but they go as fast as they pop up.
But how would someone know if the ones that pop up have Michelin all seasons along with the Ryzen chip?

MYP Red Black int. no tow. Order date 1/29/22. VIN F380XXX assigned 2/09/22. Est delivery 2/23 to 2/27. Virginia
SA told me that I'm getting the Intel processor and a standard battery and "(note that the AMD processor has only recently been announced and will be rolling out over the next 4 months; it will not be fully rolled out until the second half of the year)."
Yikes.

Did you get confirmation about tires or heated wipers? I'm also in VA with same dates.

Don't really care about Intel vs Ryzen or new li battery, as this is only a 2 yr lease to get me through the wait for my CT. I do, however, want the a/s tires and would like the heated wipers! Seems way more appropriate for our climate.

Late to the party, but I ordered MYP blue, black int, no tow, no FSD 2/6/22 with EDD of 3/9-3/31.

That got updated to 2/26-3/9 then I got a VIN with F378 on 2/8 and am looking at EDD of 2/26-3/2.

Can I trust this?!
Normally I would say it depends, the entire process is pretty consistent in some avenues (EDD randomness, then narrowing) and incredibly random in others. I have a 9/13 LR order converted to P on 11/13. On hold until EOY. Still no VIN for a Blue/Black/Tow and I’m also in Atlanta. Ironically my window narrowed sometime in the last day or two to 2/27-3/3. Looks like I should look for you at pickup 😀