Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 11/14/21, initial EDD was 12/9/21
Put on hold for 90 days
Tesla took off hold on 2/10/22
I changed color from white to red
Now, the new EDD is June-July 2022
Also my order date is changed to 2/10/22 now.
Weird.
Holy crap, seriously? I've had mine on hold since 11/12 and will be going off hold 2/27. I was expecting a VIN that day given the way things have been going. Now I'm wondering if I'll get it before May or June.... wowzer. I'm sure MSM is more common, but still - that's a crazy bump you got, especially for an order that already 3 months old.

Edit: Just saw your order date got updated w/ the color change. Maybe mine won't change as much after all.

Really? I live in stering pretty far from tysons corner
I am in vienna and was originally told TC pick up, then when i got the option to schedule it said home delivery, but switched back to TC (by my request). Went to the showroom yesterday and asked about the chip/tires/etc. Intel with AS tires, so we decided to accept. delivery scheduled for the 22nd. People I talked to said a delivery of cars is coming in on the 20th, so those wanting to get earlier from TC probably cant get it much sooner than the 22nd due to time for car inspections and what not

• Informative
Reactions: MGMDaware
I read it somewhere in the forum that changing to cash can speed up vin assignment. Maybe it was just dumb luck for me. I had it set on finance then changed to cash then when vin assigned i texted them to change to financing then applied for a loan. Easy.
Maybe this is just a coincidence, but for me, the opposite was the case 🙃. My payment type was cash since OD. After reading this, I changed to loan (on Saturday Feb 12). Today (Feb 14) my EDD narrowed and moved in to Mar 3 - Mar 15 (previously Mar 8 -31).

Reactions: Chupalover22
Maybe this is just a coincidence, but for me, the opposite was the case 🙃. My payment type was cash since OD. After reading this, I changed to loan (on Saturday Feb 12). Today (Feb 14) my EDD narrowed and moved in to Mar 3 - Mar 15 (previously Mar 8 -31).
Or it might just be that you had movement on your account.... so any change at all in payment prompted movement of the EDD.

Reactions: H4V0C
When was your OD?
New member here @ Orange CA
OD 12/16/21 - MYP MS no Tow no FSD
after multiple EDD changes currently sitting on 2/22 - 3/22
OD 10/28/21 - MYP White/ Black No tow no FSD

02/15 - 02 / 28
Buena Park, CA.

That EDD range is weird given a ton of West Coast people got their EDD's updated to my current range. Hm....

But then again, we've had like 10 EDD changes so this is nothing to be excited again. Will probably change several times hah..

So I'm one of the unlucky ones that is getting the Intel processor in a recent build. A question for anyone who might know. Does that processor support the upcoming addition of Bluetooth controller support? I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to get caught with an Intel processor that doesn't support it and non-data front USB ports. Thanks.

OD 10/28/21 - MYP White/ Black No tow no FSD

02/15 - 02 / 28
Buena Park, CA.

That EDD range is weird given a ton of West Coast people got their EDD's updated to my current range. Hm....

But then again, we've had like 10 EDD changes so this is nothing to be excited again. Will probably change several times hah..
Indeed. Im just resigned to EOQ, anything before then will just be a nice surprise. Same config as yours, and currently same EDD. Think my original OD was 10/28 but then we made a change on 11/4.

I am in vienna and was originally told TC pick up, then when i got the option to schedule it said home delivery, but switched back to TC (by my request). Went to the showroom yesterday and asked about the chip/tires/etc. Intel with AS tires, so we decided to accept. delivery scheduled for the 22nd. People I talked to said a delivery of cars is coming in on the 20th, so those wanting to get earlier from TC probably cant get it much sooner than the 22nd due to time for car inspections and what not
I changed to pick up today as well. SA couldnt verify if its AS tire but Im hoping to get AS. Probably same as yours. My delivery day is 23rd but SA mentioned if it arrives earlier they might contact us to pick up earlier.