Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious if anyone has taken delivery of an Intel vehicle in the F376-F379 range. I know people on here are refusing them a lot, but I haven't seen any accounts of someone actually taking delivery.

FWIW, I have a F377 VIN and have been told twice (via phone and text) that it's AMD. However, I am not getting my hopes up, because it goes against everything I am reading here. I am taking delivery regardless.

But, it's making me question the validity of all of this. Not to say people are lying. But I haven't seen a confirmed case yet. And we're not even sure if ALL VINs in this range are affected. A lot of questions and no answers. It could just be the two people that I have spoken to about my specific VIN were misinformed or lazy.

I got an NF383xxx VIN this morning. Any ideas if that's likely AMD or Intel? I'm going to call the SC here in a bit, but curious if others have gotten 383 VINs yet confirmed to be one way or the other.

(For historical purposes: OD 11/15 / MYP / Blue / Black / No Tow / No FSD in Colorado)
Yes. I have NF383 and my SA looked it up and told me it was AMD. Was supposed to pick up this Saturday but SC just called and I can go tomorrow to pick it up!

MYP Blue/White, OD 12/26 Colorado

Original ETA Feb15-Mar15 updated last night as expected, new EDD is Feb 27 - Mar 23. Saw some people with identical builds as mine getting VINs or shorter EDDs recently and was hoping The Algorithm would give me a good time frame :(

I'm curious if anyone has taken delivery of an Intel vehicle in the F376-F379 range. I know people on here are refusing them a lot, but I haven't seen any accounts of someone actually taking delivery.

FWIW, I have a F377 VIN and have been told twice (via phone and text) that it's AMD. However, I am not getting my hopes up, because it goes against everything I am reading here. I am taking delivery regardless.

But, it's making me question the validity of all of this. Not to say people are lying. But I haven't seen a confirmed case yet. And we're not even sure if ALL VINs in this range are affected. A lot of questions and no answers. It could just be the two people that I have spoken to about my specific VIN were misinformed or lazy.
I was assigned a 377 VIN. I chatted with Tesla chat last Thursday and they confirmed it was Intel Atom. The next day I chatted with the SA who told me he didn’t know which Chip I had and I said I need to know as it’s a deal breaker. He said he needed to dig deeper and call me back. Ten minutes later he confirmed it was the Intel Atom. It looks like 375 to 380 have Intel but every so often I see someone claiming they have a Ryzen in that range which make you think they aren’t being told the truth or there is a box of mixed chips and installing whatever get pulled for each car.

I was assigned a 377 VIN. I chatted with Tesla chat last Thursday and they confirmed it was Intel Atom. The next day I chatted with the SA who told me he didn’t know which Chip I had and I said I need to know as it’s a deal breaker. He said he needed to dig deeper and call me back. Ten minutes later he confirmed it was the Intel Atom. It looks like 375 to 380 have Intel but every so often I see someone claiming they have a Ryzen in that range which make you think they aren’t being told the truth or there is a box of mixed chips and installing whatever get pulled for each car.
I'm supposed to take delivery this Saturday. I'll post a pic of what chip I have to start trying to get some concrete information out there.

I was never assigned an SA with this order so all communication I’ve had has been with Tesla’s 1-800. They told me yesterday they’d put my order on hold until Friday to avoid getting assigned the same VIN. But my account hasn’t change, it doesn’t say hold or anything it still says “February 25- March 1st”
May I ask you to give me the Tesla's 1-800 number? I used to see it after I log into my account but it's not showing up anymore for some reason. Thanks in advance.