Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my case I had an EDD of 2/15, but I placed it on hold. Later that day I released the hold. Now my EDD is 2/25-3/25.
See, I didn't place a hold, just a release... and my EDD stayed exactly the same (but the vin disappeared from account page). Then, days later, a new VIN showed up and my DD window pushed out 5 days (and shrunk to 4 days). I think it all depends on if there are exact same configs destined for the same region at the same time.,

See, I didn't place a hold, just a release... and my EDD stayed exactly the same (but the vin disappeared from account page). Then, days later, a new VIN showed up and my DD window pushed out 5 days (and shrunk to 4 days). I think it all depends on if there are exact same configs destined for the same region at the same time.,
But I wonder if I tell my SA I made a mistake and really wanted to do a release and not a hold lol. Too late now I suppose.

After playing the “game”, I finally got a VIN this morning. NF381. Need to call Tesla to confirm all of the new features, but pretty sure it will have them. Delivery date is 2/26-3/2.
I called the main service number multiple times and have confirmed this is a Ryzen. The rep couldn’t see about the tires or anything else, but I imagine I have those. I did find out that the cars birthday was on Valentine’s Day and it is on the train coming east. No delivery date yet.

OD 12/14 MYP MSM White Int Tow No FSD DFW

Reactions: ALSET1680
Thanks for the info on these answers! The reason I ask, is because if I'm on vacation when I get a VIN assigned but it's a good VIN and I don't want to lose it, can I put that on hold so that when I get back I can go pick it up?
Nope. A hold means you cannot take any cars. It's possible that when your hold ends, you may get that particular car, but probably it will be assigned to another during your hold. I read somewhere that these cars are popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: KRS1017
Thanks for the info on these answers! The reason I ask, is because if I'm on vacation when I get a VIN assigned but it's a good VIN and I don't want to lose it, can I put that on hold so that when I get back I can go pick it up?
Oh, and don't post your vacation times on a forum like this. Tesla may see that and then set your delivery date for that week :p