Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2715.JPG

picked up today... Michelin A/s .. AMD/ 12volt li-on battery, matrix Headlights, not sure about the heated wipers.. need to pull off the frunk cover and check for the wires..
dual front door glass Yes.. had 6 miles on it.

What's an mvpa?
Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement!

This is required by the Bank to process your loan! SA should provide it for you when they have confirmed your delivery pick-up date! My Bank was backed up with loans and took more than 5 days to process! However, vehicle transport was late and vehicle had a chip or damaged rim.. So they will just repair it before I pick it up. I have not yet inspected the vehicle, but it seams like they are on it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Azyn
EDDs are BS until you have a scheduled appointment. Mine was weeks out (early Feb to early March) when I got the VIN in mid Jan. They told me to expect a certain date (Jan 29th but the appointment got bumped silently to Feb 2nd).
I just called my SA and asked if they had any better info than my "3/9-3/13" EDD. He was able to inform me they expect to receive it on 3/7 and that I could likely schedule 3/8-3/10.... but didn't want to make any promises.

Reactions: voxel
So for those who have a trade-in att
Does anyone know what happens when your trade-in expires? Do you get an email or notification? Or do you just have to go in and update the mileage yourself?
You have to keep checking your account around the expiration date. Don't rely on communication from Tesla. Just a side note from personal experience - when my trade-in expired it gave me the option to remove the trade-in. Per multiple posts I took their advice and removed the trade-in. 2 days later I got VIN'd. Then it was very easy to add the trade-in back to the account after VIN

Reactions: StatVirus
Ordered 10/11/2021, pushed back my original delivery 12/25/2021 (Intel), just got delivery of my MYP 02/21/2022 (AMD, and also lithium battery). Worth the wait.

I haven't paid attention to the tires. What am I looking for, and what were the other options?

Model Y performance is only equipped with two tires:
1) Pirelli P-Zero 4 - summer tires, works fine for California but not great in cold conditions and awful in any snow
2) Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4 - all season tires, probably doesn't handle as well in warm weather but superior in inclement weather

Reactions: rakitin21
Model Y performance is only equipped with two tires:
1) Pirelli P-Zero 4 - summer tires, works fine for California but not great in cold conditions and awful in any snow
2) Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4 - all season tires, probably doesn't handle as well in warm weather but superior in inclement weather
Ah ok thanks. Just checked, they're Pirelli. I'm Bay Area.

Reactions: rakitin21
So disappointed. Ordered our MY LR July 2021, initial delivery date was supposed to be October 2021, then December 2021, then February 2022. Most recently we were so excited to see a delivery window of March 01-10th, but just logged in today hoping to see a VIN and instead seeing a new estimated delivery of May 2022

We’ve done everything on our end, all tasks complete, paying cash, no trade in. It feels like our delivery is always three months in the future. Anyone experience anything similar?

So disappointed. Ordered our MY LR July 2021, initial delivery date was supposed to be October 2021, then December 2021, then February 2022. Most recently we were so excited to see a delivery window of March 01-10th, but just logged in today hoping to see a VIN and instead seeing a new estimated delivery of May 2022

We’ve done everything on our end, all tasks complete, paying cash, no trade in. It feels like our delivery is always three months in the future. Anyone experience anything similar?
Sorry, you're in the Model Y Performance (MYP) thread - would post again in one of the other threads. For a glimmer of hope, my EDD moved 2 months out the day before I was assigned a VIN