Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did get a VIN.
I called tesla after I got my vin. They said something about once your vin is assigned it is sent to your local delivery center and from there they figure out either pickup/delivery based on your preference or address and that’s when you get a text like this (for delivery, at least)you should get it soon.
37B2DD7C-C8ED-43D8-AB87-9B3D40D861CC.jpeg

2/23 updated EDD 3/11-3/15, got VIN F3902XX
2/21 updated EDD 3/9-3/20
2/18 updated EDD 3/1-3/31
2/14 updated EDD 3/1-3/14
Original EDD 2/14-3/14
Accepted Tesla financing (Wells Fargo) offer on 12/28
Ordered MYP on 12/27/21
You've had a lot of action over the past week. Gonna need them to get it together for my order. If I get pushed back again, I've been checking out the BMW i4 M50.

Reactions: switchkfbsts
Just picked up my Tesla .. MYP .MSM/black/tow..no fsd.. had all the bells and whistles... AMD chip, dual pane front windows, Michelin A/S tires, Heated wipers , 12 volt li-on battery.. car was perfect condition only noticed one smallllllll blemish in paint think it will buff out with no problem delivery was smooth..

Reactions: bsdx and KRS1017
Its funny tesla would continue the same VIN format. The "First" Austin vin to come out is NA395383?
Totally agree. Elon is all about the show. You don't think the first VIN isn't going to be something like ...001 and that car probably goes to someone from Tesla or sells for charity. Then each vin after will be in sequential order. Anyone know the first VIn that came out of Shangai?

How did it show up invalid if I may ask? I did call earlier to my SA and they even gave me build specs for my car? Was it a system error for my VIN or?
I called my local showroom up and gave them your VIN. He read it back to me (confirmed it was accurate). When he ran it, there was nothing in the system.

Last edited: