Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, I got my VIN (F387xxx), with delivery scheduled for Saturday (2/26)! Interestingly, home delivery wasn’t an option upon ordering, but it will be delivered between 12:00pm and 4:00pm. I live about 12 Miles from the factory.

I confirmed with a service advisor that it has AMD, Li-Ion, and P-Zero summer tires.

I can’t wait until tomorrow!
When did you order?

Yesterday, I got my VIN (F387xxx), with delivery scheduled for Saturday (2/26)! Interestingly, home delivery wasn’t an option upon ordering, but it will be delivered between 12:00pm and 4:00pm. I live about 12 Miles from the factory.

I confirmed with a service advisor that it has AMD, Li-Ion, and P-Zero summer tires.

I can’t wait until tomorrow!

Oh, and since I don’t have access to a signature yet, here’s my order details…

2022 MYP MSM / Black Interior, w/Tow, No FSD | OD: 12/16/2021 | EDD: 1/17/2022 - 2/14/2022, 12/30/2021 - 12/31/2021, 2/7/2022 - 3/7/2022, 2/22/2022 - 3/22/2022, 2/23/23 - 3/7/2022

Also was going to post on the other thread. Do you really get your VIN 3 weeks prior to your first EDD date and then also your EDD doesn't tighten up to less than a three week window? We got our VIN, delivery text the next day for one week later and the EDD tightened to a week.

EDDs are BS until you have a scheduled appointment. Mine was weeks out (early Feb to early March) when I got the VIN in mid Jan. They told me to expect a certain date (Jan 29th but the appointment got bumped silently to Feb 2nd).

I already have an order out there, so I just want to lock that VIN to my existing order or account. Shouldn’t have to pay another $250 for a deposit, and my SA told me that if I see one I can normally call her to tie it to mine, but she didn’t respond.

They go so quick. Buy it and eat the extra $250.

Just got her. Came with the all seasons which I didn’t expect living in the Bay Area. Haven’t checked inside yet as we were leaving when they were bringing it. Kind of weird someone drives it to the house then they call an Uber to get back. From a quick walk around everything looks perfect.
75CAE39F-34DD-437F-A5DC-41EB22FC9E13.jpeg

Just got her. Came with the all seasons which I didn’t expect living in the Bay Area. Haven’t checked inside yet as we were leaving when they were bringing it. Kind of weird someone drives it to the house then they call an Uber to get back. From a quick walk around everything looks perfect. View attachment 773723
This is my exact build, and this picture just got me so excited! Congrats, looks beautiful.

Reactions: 510storm
Pretty sure everyone FREAKING OUT about the legitimacy of the alleged Austin VIN is driving up call times. Telling me over 60 minutes to speak with someone! Unfortunately I actually need to because I'm supposed to take delivery tomorrow and still don't have an MVPA! Argh...
I wouldn't worry too much, yet. Typically they are available 24 hours before pickup, but when I picked up my model 3 back in August they were not done until around 2 hours before my pickup time. I think that was because I had a trade-in as the two I picked up without trade-ins were ready pretty close to that 24 hour mark.