Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA confirm besides AMD processor it has 12 volt LI-ion battery and summer tires, not sure why summer tires and not A/S as I’m in VA and weather here gets real cold.
Maybe they running out of A/S tires who knows
I just rejected a MYP yesterday because it had P0s on it when I went to pick it up ( it was freezing rain and sleet ) my advice is to act now if you want AS tires. I was under the impression that I would have AS, but did not inquire when I received my VIN.

SA confirm besides AMD processor it has 12 volt LI-ion battery and summer tires, not sure why summer tires and not A/S as I’m in VA and weather here gets real cold.
Maybe they running out of A/S tires who knows
The last 8 new MYPs I've seen (in the past 2 weeks) here in Tampa have all had A/S tires. It does snow here, but only about once every 50 years or so. Anyway, my guess is your locale has no bearing on tire type.

Last edited:
The last 8 new MYPs I've seen (in the past 2 weeks) here in Tampa have all had A/S tires. It does snow here, but only about once every 50 years or so. Anyway, my guess is your locale has no bearing on tire type.
picked my MYP up yesterday in West Palm Beach had.. Michelin A/S tires, AMD chip and was almost perfect only one little blemish on rear trunk lid which will probably buff out easily.. Still trying to find if it has the heated wipers doesn't show on the touch screen but have heard that might be a software issue.. mine has the v11 2021 version factory build .. does have the dual pane front windows..not rear..