Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My App just updated showing Delivery Date March 7 at 3:00pm. I wasn't given a choice to pick a time that would works best for me. Will they reach out to confirm a time that works for me or that date/time is set on stone?
They supposed to send you an invite to schedule delivery time. It would allow you to pick day and time. It looks like someone (Tesla rep?) has scheduled this for you.

Only way to pay $250 order fee is credit card. Only way to pay down payment is certified check or ACH on delivery day, or ACH (or Plaid) a couple days prior to delivery day through the mobile app. The financing must already be in place, or you can provide proof of your 3rd party finance is in place (copy of check to Fremont and FedEx tracking number will suffice for DCU, for example.) but since your 3rd party finance can FedEx overnight this payment to Fremont, Tesla will already see you paid prior to delivery day so you have no issues.
Thanks.

My App just updated showing Delivery Date March 7 at 3:00pm. I wasn't given a choice to pick a time that would works best for me. Will they reach out to confirm a time that works for me or that date/time is set on stone?
You can contact the Delivery Center and ask to reschedule. They will insist about "must take delivery within 3 day period".
I was given Mar 1,2,3. I called and the rep at Delivery had to ask the manager - got it set 5 March on a Saturday.