Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
almost better to just to not wrap it, and simply repaint in a few years. I’d just wrap nose and walk away from it before I’d pay anything close to that. My 3 got some tiny nicks on nose cone over 22000 miles but nothing worth 800. Let alone 8000.
I'm a fan of the matte look. Wrapping purely for the aesthetics. Protection is an added bonus, which I wouldn't get with paying for a good paint job.

Reactions: advocate8
I could be wrong but I haven't seen them "hit" the texas area yet. I've got to assume me and others here are going to be on that load coming. I do know they started on the east coast and they've been hitting up to Maryland down to Florida for weeks now. They also started working their way over hopefully texas is the next couple weeks.
So when do they hit the Midwest with orders then?! Haha

Took delivery today in Loveland, CO for our MYP Blue / Black / No Tow / No FSD with an OD of 11/15/2021 and a VIN of NF383xxx.

The car was 99.9% perfect - we did find 3 very small paint chips and 2 small paint scuffs that the delivery person took pictures of and scheduled a service appointment on our behalf.

Ryzen, A/S tires, Single pane rear window (honestly I'm fine with this? The car is very quiet inside).

Service Center was great to work with - they let us inspect the car completely inside/out and let us inside without any fuss prior to fully accepting the vehicle. Answered a few questions we had and in general really pleasant to work with. 10/10 experience with the staff.

I would be remiss if I didn't say that It drives like the future.

Been lurking for a while but decided to register in order to add a datapoint.

Original order: 10/30 OD. MYLR, Pearl White, Black interior, Induction wheels, w/ tow package.
Had EDD of June 2022 until about 2/15 when it updated to 6/13-7/11

Called support on 2/24 to update to an MYP. Update came through next morning, 2/25.

Updated order: 2/25 OD. MYP, Pearl White, Black interior, w/ tow package. Still 6/13-7/11

Then first thing in the morning on 2/26, EDD updated to 3/11-3/31

No VIN yet, not surprised based on what I've read here. Really just hoping that I don't get knocked back any further as the current window is perfect.

MYP/MSM/BlackInterior/NoTow/NoBSD
Ordered 2/1. EDD has been narrowed to 2/20 -2/26. Northern Virginia.

Just got my VIN last night.... F377 = No Bueno! Calling SA now to confirm Intel and then will be promptly releasing my VIN. I already own a Blue 2021 MYLR so I am only interested in the latest and greatest at time of delivery and Intel Atom and lead-acid battery is NOT.

UPDATE: Just took my account off hold (since 2/16 after releasing F377 Intel VIN) this morning at 10:30 am. Got a text at 4:56 pm this evening that another VIN was assigned for 3/1 - 3/5 delivery. Today is 3/1, so damn that was fast!

Got assigned F373 this time and called and confirmed it has all upgrades (AMD/Lithium/HeatedWipers/Michelins).

Reactions: bsdx
UPDATE: Just took my account off hold (since 2/16 after releasing F377 Intel VIN) this morning at 10:30 am. Got a text at 4:56 pm this evening that another VIN was assigned for 3/1 - 3/5 delivery. Today is 3/1, so damn that was fast!

Got assigned F373 this time and called and confirmed it has all upgrades (AMD/Lithium/HeatedWipers/Michelins).
I'd beware... I could be wrong but I thought the 37X-37X batch was not a Vin you wanted to have. If it does have all the goodies then the gamble pays off. Enjoy!

I hope you get an Intel again. I ordered 10/31 and still have no VIN and I would have taken an Intel.

Joking, kind of.......

Last edited:
Reactions: FloridaStateNe
I'd beware... I could be wrong but I thought the 37X-37X batch was not a Vin you wanted to have. If it does have all the goodies then the gamble pays off. Enjoy!

I spoke with the SA immediately after getting assigned the new 373 VIN. He confirmed it had all the current upgrades and he even pointed out that it had heated wipers, even though I didn't ask specifically about those.

The downgrade batch of VINs was 376-380.

F39 VIN delivery next week. Was trying to figure out what tint/ppf/ceramic coating to do. Stumbled across this but unsure if there's something better in terms of DIY (NanoGlass Ceramic Coating DIY Detailing Kit Provides High Gloss & 3+ Years Durability Model Y – ForMyTesla.com). Video from Bearded Tesla Guy made it look pretty easy to put on though... . Was thinking about getting PPF installed at a XPEL shop and then doing the ceramic myself to save money. I need to research prep a little more. I saw some mention of Adams Strip Wash and Adam's Iron Remover for prep prior to application. I don't have that much experience with this stuff so I'd appreciate if anyone has any info.

F39 VIN delivery next week. Was trying to figure out what tint/ppf/ceramic coating to do. Stumbled across this but unsure if there's something better in terms of DIY (NanoGlass Ceramic Coating DIY Detailing Kit Provides High Gloss & 3+ Years Durability Model Y – ForMyTesla.com). Video from Bearded Tesla Guy made it look pretty easy to put on though... . Was thinking about getting PPF installed at a XPEL shop and then doing the ceramic myself to save money. I need to research prep a little more. I saw some mention of Adams Strip Wash and Adam's Iron Remover for prep prior to application. I don't have that much experience with this stuff so I'd appreciate if anyone has any info.
I was debating this route as well. However most installers will offer a decent price on the ceramic if you’re also getting PPF and Tint at the same time.

Any decent shop that’s doing ceramic will not only decontaminate and clay, but also do a paint correction as well. To me that’s well worth the extra money.

Interesting. Mine went off hold today and I got a 4/26-5/24 EDD

Still no VIN but another EDD update. Currently at 3/8 - 3/31 (OD: 12/21). Side note, has anyone else received these type of pre-delivery orientation emails? <--just curious..not planning on attending myself
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 8.09.20 PM.png