Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many have you rejected?
None. I did place a hold back in November, for 2 weeks. SA's both in chat and in the local store have all told me multiple times "VIN should be assigned soon", and the latest being "I'm expecting your order to be started in the factory within 2 weeks", (that was early Feb) and various other EDD-ish news that all turned out to be wrong.

There surely will be some people that get cars, which have ordered in Feb. My point is more that Tesla's fulfillment system is filled with surprises, and those EDD's can certainly bounce around substantially (look at my signature). I'm not mad or upset about it, just mentally gird yourself for delivery dates to be fluid.

Reactions: FloridaStateNe
None. I did place a hold back in November, for 2 weeks. SA's both in chat and in the local store have all told me multiple times "VIN should be assigned soon", and the latest being "I'm expecting your order to be started in the factory within 2 weeks", (that was early Feb) and various other EDD-ish news that all turned out to be wrong.

There surely will be some people that get cars, which have ordered in Feb. My point is more that Tesla's fulfillment system is filled with surprises, and those EDD's can certainly bounce around substantially (look at my signature). I'm not mad or upset about it, just mentally gird yourself for delivery dates to be fluid.
Gonna be real though; you’re one of the most extreme weird EDD cases I’ve ever seen, especially for MYP. Hoping not everyone who has 2nd half of March EDDs are like that.

Gonna be real though; you’re one of the most extreme weird EDD cases I’ve ever seen, especially for MYP. Hoping not everyone who has 2nd half of March EDDs are like that.
I get what they're saying. Just don't be surprised if it moves to April. I have wishful thinking mine will get here March 15-19th. Been a few days with vin no delivery appointment setup yet.

re: extreme cases - I'm not so sure. Look at the order tracker. Sure people using the tracker and even posting here with their progress are a fairly small statistical representation of overall orders, but order velocity does not appear to be increasing to me. Quite the opposite.

[edit] data is here - Wiki - Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

teslaorders.jpg

Attachments

• teslaorders.jpg
    teslaorders.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 51
Will be 60 days for me if it really shows up week after next...
People that have reported VIN assignment with a tight EDD window are generally fine, absent some catastrophe with the car before they take delivery. Damage or the SC finding problems in advance of you taking delivery definitely have been reported but it's hard to extract any meaningful % data out of a few anecdotes.

I get what they're saying. Just don't be surprised if it moves to April. I have wishful thinking mine will get here March 15-19th. Been a few days with vin no delivery appointment setup yet.
My text to schedule delivery came about 3-4 days after my first VIN showed up. That’s when I declined the first one (F377) and went on hold for a couple days. When I received my 2nd VIN a couple days later I called to confirm the CPU and they scheduled delivery on the phone.