Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had my model y edd pushed up from June to March 19th -March 31st. I was hoping for an Austin made 4680 Model y and was told today that all Austin made 4680 model y's will be going to the east coast. Has anyone else heard this?

Once they retool fremont to match texas im assuming yeah that is what elon said that east coast logistically is cheaper to distribute out of texas. I doubt they will sell 2 different versions of it at the same time though so id imagine theyll shut the fremont line down for some time to revamp it and eat the cost of shipping cars to the west coast from texas for that brief period of time.

any other Seattle-ites seeing long wait times for the MYP?
That remains to be seen I guess. I ordered MYP, MSM, black int, tow, no FSD Feb 10. EDD moved up closer a while back and currently March 17-31. No VIN yet. Been trying to find out what tires will be on it. Want the all season of course. Seems what they come with is not consistent. Hard for me to imagine they would send a car to the NW with summer tires. But it seems they do sometimes. Plan to receive it in Renton. Want to drive it year round though and hoping there isn't more cost involved in getting tires on it that can handle our seasons.

Reactions: Blueswoosh248
Picked our MYP on Sunday at Buena Park DC in So Cal. Originally scheduled for Sat but SA called on Friday and asked to reschedule because the car is still in Fremont, to be trucked to So Cal Friday night. Buena Park DC folks are nice, very helpful and shows us features. The car is beautiful, the ride is very good, compared to MBz ML is actually smoother, but can't compare with my GMC Denali. No complaint, some minor alignment issues that can be ignored but we have it fixed anyway. Smooth ride, a lot of function to learn if you are coming from ICE or even a Chevy Bolt. I watched so many Youtube but still struggle specially the car came with updated software already also. Still need to check if it got AMD and 12V Li-ion battery, but we got Michelin AS.

That remains to be seen I guess. I ordered MYP, MSM, black int, tow, no FSD Feb 10. EDD moved up closer a while back and currently March 17-31. No VIN yet. Been trying to find out what tires will be on it. Want the all season of course. Seems what they come with is not consistent. Hard for me to imagine they would send a car to the NW with summer tires. But it seems they do sometimes. Plan to receive it in Renton. Want to drive it year round though and hoping there isn't more cost involved in getting tires on it that can handle our seasons.
Hope your EDD holds, and that mine moves up as well. It’s been almost 6 months without a car for me, so I ordered a P hoping it would get here as soon as possible. Sitting at May 4-June 1 currently.

I have a MYLR reservation that has gotten bumped back from Feb to May 23-June 20 now via 4 EDD changes.

Agreed on the All-Seasons as well. Would suck to have to swap out performances as an added cost.

Flawless MYP pickup experience today at Tesla Boise. Spent 30 mins in the enclosed warehouse looking it over and zero, and I mean zero issues. Gaps and paint are perfect. Car has Michelin all season tires, flaps/rear PPF, and new AMD Ryzen chip like I had hoped for. Car is amazing. Did a few 0- highly illegal pulls and the acceleration is beyond crazy. Ceramic coat comes tomorrow.

View attachment 777216View attachment 777217View attachment 777218View attachment 777219
These mats are nice, do you have the link for them on amazon? I do not see them in stock.. Fitment looks close to perfect, how do they compare to 3dmax?