Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very interesting. I’m so confused at this process. Ordered in November and have seen nothing but deliveries after mine go ahead of me.

I think location plays a huge roll. I'm considered East Coast. West coast always seem to get vehicles much quicker. Makes sense I suppose. I always watch the EOQ with popcorn and now I'm probably involved in an EOQ delivery. It's going to get interesting. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a push into April again. Gives more time to find out what's going on with Austin as well as some of the new AMD, lithium changes become more common etc.

Reactions: Beast_Mode
I think location plays a huge roll. I'm considered East Coast. West coast always seem to get vehicles much quicker. Makes sense I suppose. I always watch the EOQ with popcorn and now I'm probably involved in an EOQ delivery. It's going to get interesting. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a push into April again. Gives more time to find out what's going on with Austin as well as some of the new AMD, lithium changes become more common etc.
Yeah but to keep bypassing customers because location is annoying. I’m in Hawaii and if that’s the case, I’d love some transparency. At least a response from an SA.

Interesting to see folks with 2/1 order dates getting slotted for basically the same EDD Im on now, but I ordered in December. No rush, no hating, just interesting to see how Tesla deals with inventory.
Really hoping the awesome SA from today is right, that I should “keep checking my app this week for an update”. She has me checking every 30 mins now haha