Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP / White / No Tow / No FSD
OD: 1/04
EDD: March 2022
Delivery Location: Springfield NJ
VIN: NF399XXX

I got 3 VINs before this NF378, NF377, NF377, all intel.

After the first VIN, I went on hold for a week.
After the second VIN, hold for 2 weeks and after 3rd VIN, hold for 3 days.
My EDD got jump early to this month and probably want to put on hold. When can you put on hold, as soon as you a VIN? And the VIN gets released correct?

Here in Houston if you google the service center it gives you a direct number, I haven't had an automation issues. Do you not have an SA?
Gotcha. I have one, but I switched locations to a service center closer to me for pickup. And when trying to call the actual service center I’m picking up from, (the google number), it still answers like the normal “thank you for calling Tesla” with all the options for vehicles or energy and such.

well got a VIN today!

MYP, MSM, No tow, No FSD, Dallas
OD: 11/3 EDD: 3/20-23
VIN: NF400783

Don't know the specs, i'll call my SA today to see what it is.
Just to Quote myself...I called my SA. This has AMD, The All season tires, Heated wipers. So everything that I need to get going.
So being the first 400 Serial number MYP on the thread, it comes with AMD and All Seasons.

I was trying to get the last of the Fremont MYP's on purpose. The Overall build on them has been excellent from what I have read, The bugs have been flushed out. And I really didn't want to take a chance on the Austin variations. I just don't have the time or patience for bugs or a new build in a new factory. BUT if its really that much better, I'll prob just make an order for a Austin MYP down the line...and then sell this one.