Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here in Philly…. MSM/black/plain
OD 12/13
EST was 2/13-3/13 originally
EST was 3/13-3/31 2 weeks ago
EST now 3/18-3/31

SA asked about trade-ins, I am not but returning my M3P lease early.

Anyway, he said should have;
AMD
headed wiper park
Michelins
No PPF or flaps (he says Philly no get)?
No VIN yet though. So close, yet so far…. late need honest… are we single digit weeks away from 4680s? And if we aren’t isn’t there a HUGE bunch of peeps that keep pushing it and would come before me if I pushed it(are they allowing 30th us, only once?). I’d wait an extra month….

Delivery complete today! Front mud flaps and PPF were missing since they were out. No issues with the car minus a slight steering wheel alignment issue that has it slightly off center for straight driving. Scheduled a service appointment for both.

Car came with Michelin all-season tires, AMD Ryzen, new 12v battery replacement, heated wiper park, front dual pane glass... all extras present minus the flaps and PPF.

Originally ordered a MYLR (only option tow hitch) on 1/8/22. Then I began to get impatient so I changed order to MYP on 3/5/22. Est went from July to April instantly. Then on 3/7 EST went to March 24th-31st. Just got the Tesla trade in text. So hopefully that's a good sign. Getting excited.

MYP white/black interior, tow hitch

Question for those of you who compulsively check your Tesla app to see if there is any new updates:
Have you ever gotten a NEW update after you already checked in the morning??
I only ask because I'm starting to think that I'm just wasting my time checking multiple times a day...probably hard to break the habit now. haha
Last week Thursday I checked it at 6am, no update. Got up and made my coffee and started work. 8am Checkin and my EDD had shifted a week back lol An update, but not a good one.

Tesla has figured out their distribution!!! You just don't like how they distribute.
So you think that someone who ordered almost a month later, and actually a lot longer than that because it was a changed order MARCH! should get there car before me? That is some crappy system. Last time I went through this was with my M3P, and I just grabbed a demo car, with 1000 miles on it and got over 3.5K off MSRP, and for all the stuff they stopped shipping with like drunk hooks and matts and stuff. So I get it.
No offense to OP with his order, BTW! Berlin is opening. No word yet for Texas? Permits?

So you think that someone who ordered almost a month later, and actually a lot longer than that because it was a changed order MARCH! should get there car before me? That is some crappy system. Last time I went through this was with my M3P, and I just grabbed a demo car, with 1000 miles on it and got over 3.5K off MSRP, and for all the stuff they stopped shipping with like drunk hooks and matts and stuff. So I get it.
No offense to OP with his order, BTW! Berlin is opening. No word yet for Texas? Permits?
I think Tesla is going to do what is best for Tesla and based on geography and configuration some people end up taking longer than others. Being on the East coast I suspect I will fall into the longer category. My S I bought as inventory as well so haven't had to play the waiting game either. It is frustrating but I get it.