Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And I understand that to a point. But how do I get skipped time after time? My exact config was delivered to the showroom floor to be on display a few weeks ago. Honolulu harbor is one of the busiest ports in the US so it's not like access is an issue. Cars are coming here... just not mine.
I feel the same, sometimes i feel like i got stuck in a wired glitch in the system.

• Disagree
Reactions: Beast_Mode
I asked about tires (if they would be Michelin A/S or Pirelli Summer) and build date of car and got this back below.. Guess it will just be a surprise but I expect it to be the Pirelli tires...

"Your Model Y birthday is: March 2, 2022. You will get all season continental tires."

487765EB-B1EC-4D24-AF3D-EB984311B044.jpeg

Just ordered in prep for the MYP! 🐶

Reactions: DesertEagle
I ordered the same car and got Dec too.
Maybe the color? It is dark silver metallic and that is new I think. The grey they offered previously was not metallic. This was a free option by the way, only white was included in the base price. I remember reading someplace Elon saying there was too many white ones on the road! I'm considering changing ba k to white and see if that affects the del. date.
I ordered a white MYLR on 1.15.22 with pick-up in Savannah, GA. Original EDD was November. Then it was changed Jun 5-Jul 3. A few weeks later the EDD was moved to December and hasn't changed since.

I'm just aggravated and kinda soured on the whole process now. I get that I live in Hawaii but Tesla is literally shipping here a few times per month. I actually just started the reservation process for a BMW i4 M50.
Would you pursue any kind of escalation? I've read a post from a user in Washington who escalated his situation to their SA and likely their manager or even higher and directly resolved it privately. I believe it's in the "Washington Deliveries" thread.

Reactions: Beast_Mode