Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rep reached out today to finalize payment method and registration. No vin yet, but financing is secured.

[...]

Hopefully I get a vin in the next 24hrs.
Narrator: he did not get a vin in 24hrs.

I texted my SA on Saturday to see if there was anything else I was supposed to do, and they said to sit tight. Today was the 2nd day of my window again, and the EDD moved to 3/16-3/27. The EDD apparently has nothing to do with what's actually happening, and is actually more of a distraction vs. direct contact by Tesla peeps.

Reactions: el_tlatoani
It’s taking mine a week or more longer than yours to get to Minnesota, but we got VIN’d the same day! Hoping mine arrives quicker than it’s assumed. The waiting game patience is REAL! Haha
I swung by the Tesla showroom yesterday morning and they were unloading a whole mess of Tesla's. As long as they don't have too many stops in between here and there you should see it soon! As thee most impatient person ever, I feel your pain.

Reactions: KRS1017
MYP MGM/black, tow, no FSD. OD 2/27 EDD 4/26-5/24 So Cal. Tow was added 2 days after OD with no change in EDD.

Last Sat, we got a call from Tesla that they had a cancelled car and ready for delivery. We said yes and scheduled to pick up next day (yesterday Sun 3/13). Very excited with this unexpected very very short waiting (2 weeks).

Upon reviewing all documents in the app, we found that it was a demo car with 32 miles. So we were skeptical with the condition. With not so much mileage, it probably was a showroom car (not a test drove car) which might have lot of scratches and dirty as customers in and out trying it. So, we didn’t complete the final payment the night before and would like to see the car first.

Sunday morning as soon as it opened, we went in and ask to inspect the car first before paying. They told us we could see only on the outside as we had to pay and final accepted the car before we could unlock the doors. Surprisingly we couldn’t find a single scratch at all. Really, I mean none. There are some minor mismatched panels as expected, but not a deal breaker for us.

So, we decided to proceed with the final payment and a reputed the car. Everything was done on the app; click click click, and then the doors magically opened. 😁

Then we inspected interior and only found some minor scratches in the cup holder which was fine as we will install the insert anyway. About 1.5 hrs, we were out of there. After that final accepted click, nothing else is needed. What’s an experience!

Birthdate 1/11, VIN F395xxx, AMD Ryzen, Michelin, double pane front windows. Don’t know about the heated wipers and Li-ion battery.

Sorry guys for a very long post. Just wanted to share our experience with Tesla delivery. They told us demo/showroom cars are released every 3 months. So, watch out for a call. Cheer!!!!! 😆

Just ordered my second MY (original is a 2020). On the website when ordering it says expected delivery September. But in my profile it says expected December.
Yuck 😢.
Anyone know if they have been acting like this and I’ll actually get it sooner?
LR, no tow or fsd.