Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see a way to add insurance in the app without a vin.
Got ahold of the person that text me. They asked me to send over my current auto insurance. She is going to upload it to my account and once I get assigned a VIN, I can get the insurance specific to it.

I've never heard of this happening for anyone. Maybe it's their way of pushing things forward for the end of quarter rush?

What was the point of tinting the roof? (just for privacy?) I've seen various posts and videos showing that the roof has excellent UV and heat rejection from the factory. 55% for the windshield is surprising as well, visibility is okay during nighttime driving? (not worried about a ticket?)
I went with KAVACA Advanced Ceramic IR tint, which they claim blocks up to 96% of infrared heat (reduce heat in cabin) and also blocks UV rays. The ceramic tint provides both of those features whether the tint as low as 5% or as high as 70%. Even with the 55% on the windshield, you can still see in the car and make out faces. Visibility out is very good, even at night.

I'm very happy with how mine came out, but I think the ideal ceramic tint set up would be 35% all around and 70% on the windshield and 70% on the roof.

MYP White/Black No FSD No tow OD 1/17 EDD 3/15-3/31 No VIN # So Cal - Los Angeles Hopefully this is my lucky week!
First time posting on the TMC forum, but I ordered an identical MYP (White/Black, No FSD, No tow) on 1/19 EDD 3/15-3/31. Received automated trade-in text last week. I contacted the delivery center in Marina Del Rey this morning, and the SA stated that I should be receiving an email in the next couple of days with a VIN and delivery instructions and a text a couple of days after that to set up a delivery date. Looks like we’re in the same boat!

Reactions: Deuce
HOLY SHIII. GOT MY VIN! F399 EDD 3/16-3/20 LFGGGG

MYP BLK EXT | WHT INT | 5 | NO TOW | NO FSD

Will confirm all specs in a bit
Got my specs:

Build Date: March 14
- AMD Ryzen
- 12V Battery
- Summer Pirelli
- Front Dual Pane Glass
- Heated Wipers (System showed NA, but SA couldn't fully confirm)

Scheduled SC pickup for 03/19...I can breathe now!

Got my specs:

Build Date: March 14
- AMD Ryzen
- 12V Battery
- Summer Pirelli
- Front Dual Pane Glass
- Heated Wipers (System showed NA, but SA couldn't fully confirm)

Scheduled SC pickup for 03/19...I can breathe now!
You just got your VIN and you already scheduled for 3/19 in SC?! Nice! Got my VIN last Thursday, and my EDD is 22nd - 28th and haven’t been able to schedule anything yet. Why are they skipping Minneapolis on the way to SC?! Haha

You just got your VIN and you already scheduled for 3/19 in SC?! Nice! Got my VIN last Thursday, and my EDD is 22nd - 28th and haven’t been able to schedule anything yet. Why are they skipping Minneapolis on the way to SC?! Haha
Crazy right? I spoke with someone from the inbound team and they said my car was built today and VIN assigned too. Just waiting to figure out whether it'll get on the truck today or tomorrow. I did confirm delivery pickup at my SC because I wanted to drive the "first miles" and also report possible flaws right there and then. I'm like relieved but now can't control excitement!!!