Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received this text from Tesla :

Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in March.

Please reply MARCH if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.
I just got this same text as well. However my EDD was pushed yesterday to 5/13-6/24 from 3/14-3/31.
Maybe there is still some hope…

MYP Red/White/no tow/yes FSD

Reactions: Deuce
I just received this text below :

Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in March.

Please reply MARCH if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.

I received the same text tonight from 510 area code. MYP white/black/no extras OD 1/14 latest EDD 3/16-31 San Diego

Wow! Yea it was from a 510 area code number. I’m almost tempted to call Tesla and say I’ll pick it up from Fremont just so I get it quicker.

I received the same text tonight from 510 area code. MYP white/black/no extras OD 1/14 latest EDD 3/16-31 San Diego
Just got the same exact text. White on black with no other options. Located in the Bay Area. No vin assigned yet. My EDd currently is 3/20 to 4/3.

Anyone know what would happen if I were to delay? Do we get bumped to the back of the line?

I’m so pumped , I sent a set of Gemini to get powder coated today and going to run a beefy summer tire, got scammed for coilovers working on getting refund.

Ending up purchasing coilovers from mountain pass. Everything ready to go!!

Myp
Vin F406