Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to the Tesla store today to check out the model Y in person. I ordered on 2/08 (MYP, red/white, no FSD, no tow) without ever physically seeing one or even a test drive. While I was there I asked about my order and he looked it up for me. He said it will be built this coming Friday 3/18. From the beginning my EDD has always been 3/15-3/31 so if Friday holds up I should take delivery around 3/23 (just a guess) which is spot on for the EDD. I haven’t received a VIN yet but expect that shortly.

Got pushed yesterday from 3/15 - 3/31 to 3/19 - 4/2. A slight narrowing, but also out a bit further.

Upgrading from an early VIN 2020 MYP (VIN range #200), yes hundreds. Excited to see the changes.

Ordered a MYP White/Black/No-FSD/No-tow.
ODD on 2/9
1st EDD of March 9-31
2nd EDD of March 12-31
3rd of March 13-27
4th EDD March 16-28
5th EDD (today) March 19-27

Wondering if I'll get a VIN soon?
My EDD was changed today, matches your date range. No VIN yet for me either.

Looks like a lot of focus for last minute west coast cars which makes sense due to quick deliveries for the EOQ. Starting to lose faith after losing my VIN and only a week out to be in my 3 day delivery window.
I'm becoming skeptical as well, ordered same configuration as you on 1/4 and up until yesterday my EDD has always been by the end of this Month. Then all of a sudden it changed to 6/11 - 7/23.

I'm in Seattle.

Reactions: DLAv8r