Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally I ordered a MYLR December 15, 2021. I changed my mind a few times and changed my order from LR to P on the Tesla website. 2 weeks ago I had an estimated delivery of May-June for the LR but officially made up my mind and changed it to a P. Last Friday I was assigned a VIN and panicked so I went to my local service center and they put my order on hold but said it could only be on hold until March 15. I spent the weekend getting my mind in order and now Iā€™m ready to accept delivery. When the hold lifted 2 days ago I now have an estimated delivery for a MYP September to Novemberā€¦ smh. Hopefully thatā€™ll change to sooner, but I blame myself for my predicament

Yepā€¦ Tesla clearly decided to focus on west coast deliveries now for EOQ so a majority of us east coast orders are now pushed. Mine actually went to May-June so feel lucky youā€™re still only one month out..,
I expected it was going to be pushed out since my vin disappeared this past Tuesday. It was only a matter of time really. Iā€™m sure my F397 vin ended up in west coast.

This totally sucks. A week ago I got a VIN F400XXX assigned to my order with EDD of March 29 -31. Two days ago VIN was removed and new EDD is April 13 to May 18. I am in Floriduh. šŸ˜ 
this is exactly why people should not do the payment and finance on your account until 48 hours before you actual pickup date. This could screw people over and have to have them pull credit again

EDD pushed back again to 3/29-4/10. Second time this week. OD 1/19

Kind of hard not to feel frustrated when others who placed orders after me with similar specs and location (MYP white/black - So Cal) have received VINs and/or taking delivery soon. No text, e-mail or and communication from Tesla. WTH is going on and how do they determine who and when a person gets a car?!

OD: 11/4
EDD: 3/21
MYP, MSM, No Tow, No FSD
VIN: NF400xxx
(All the goodies, Michelin, AMD)

I had my pick up for Sunday at noon at DFW. I just looked at my pick up Ted and they moved it to the next day, which is 5 PM. No way in hell I'm picking it up there's a torrential downpour coming down in Dallas. Supposed to be 2 to 3 inches of rain and crazy winds.

NOPE.

Can't get off work, and I don't wanna go through a car to see if there any issues but I'm trying to stay dry. Just emailed my SA, See what he can do.

For those of you lucky people who have picked up your MYP or scheduled a pickup, how long after receiving the VIN were you able to schedule delivery? More importantly, how much flexibility (# of days) do you get to choose a date? I'm worried that my delivery may take place when I'm out of town...

Reactions: tm3dlr
For those of you lucky people who have picked up your MYP or scheduled a pickup, how long after receiving the VIN were you able to schedule delivery? More importantly, how much flexibility (# of days) do you get to choose a date? I'm worried that my delivery may take place when I'm out of town...
They give you a 3 day window. Pretty pathetic IMO considering how much they yank the EDD around.