Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure...I'm in a similar situation as you. Received VIN on Monday and my EDD updated to 3/23 - 4/1, but that's the last I heard. Hoping to hear something soon (I'm San Diego).

Edit to add: just called my delivery center in Carlsbad. They said the car has not been built yet but they do expect it to be built soon and delivery before end of March.
interesting, my vin is 410. How about yours?

man thats disappointing as im expecting a Blue/Black in Texas as well in a few months. Will they fix this after making a service appt?

Aside from paint issue, any other issues (panel gap, etc)?

Yeah I already scheduled an appointment to get it fixed. Nothing major! Just some residue from the protectors on the rear view mirror and side trim. They cleaned it up well though :)

Reactions: Triplem086
Not sure...I'm in a similar situation as you. Received VIN on Monday and my EDD updated to 3/23 - 4/1, but that's the last I heard. Hoping to hear something soon (I'm San Diego).

Edit to add: just called my delivery center in Carlsbad. They said the car has not been built yet but they do expect it to be built soon and delivery before end of March.
May I ask when did you placed your order? I'm also in SD area

Maybe. Not sure how I feel about that.

Seems no 4680 for performance though?
First, those are not customer cars, don't believe the hype machine.

Second, there have been 0 sightings of MYP at Austin, period, just Blue and Black AWD with Gemini or Induction wheels. And no word on what type of batteries are being installed in the first batch of cars other than various Tesla people saying they are only doing structural 4680 packs at Austin. No word on chemistry or anything.

No one with a current order (LR or MYP) is going to have their order fulfilled from Austin. Austin appears to be only making one model and that model is different than what is currently being produced based on the EPA submissions. Maybe they switch after using this Mid Range model to test manufacturing and get things within tolerance but maybe this is what they will do to ease the load on batteries and Fremont production.

if 408 hasn't been built, I think 410 should not have the luck either. thanks for your update.
I talked to my SA yesterday, trying to get a sense of timing, and he also indicated that my car hadn't been built yet (F407) but was about to be, and he expected it to land at my service center early next week. He couldn't give me any indication whether it included all the goodies (heated wipers, steering, lith ion, ryzen, etc.) as it hadn't been built yet.

This is truly an exercise in patience......

I talked to my SA yesterday, trying to get a sense of timing, and he also indicated that my car hadn't been built yet (F407) but was about to be, and he expected it to land at my service center early next week. He couldn't give me any indication whether it included all the goodies (heated wipers, steering, lith ion, ryzen, etc.) as it hadn't been built yet.

This is truly an exercise in patience......
yes, I also receive a reply from SA, they said my NF410 hasn't been built as well. but he could confirm the double-pane window, heated wiper and steering wheel, and li-on battery. About the AMD chip, they said it should be, but they don't sure yet. and no idea about the tire until it is built.

yes, I also receive a reply from SA, they said my NF410 hasn't been built as well. but he could confirm the double-pane window, heated wiper and steering wheel, and li-on battery. About the AMD chip, they said it should be, but they don't sure yet. and no idea about the tire until it is built.
Dual glazed front windows. You have to be specific and ask about rear. Just saying dual glazed windows will always get a yes answer since the fronts have been that way for over a year now. There have been 0 reports of rear dual glazed windows.

Dual glazed front windows. You have to be specific and ask about rear. Just saying dual glazed windows will always get a yes answer since the fronts have been that way for over a year now. There have been 0 reports of rear dual glazed windows.
I see. If there have been 0 report, then I don’t rely on my luck. The AMD chip is the real deal breaker for me. Hopefully they don’t jump back to intel again due to eoq push.

How much did that cost you?
Not OP but I had a level two Grizzl-e charger installed in my garage. Cost 560 for replacing main breaker to sub panel from 40 to 50a then wiring about three feet away from sub panel to charger. Prob a bit expensive but in socal. Permits I filed with the city were around 210. Rebate from city will be 500 and 250 from another regulatory group. Grizzl-e was around 500.

Not OP but I had a level two Grizzl-e charger installed in my garage. Cost 560 for replacing main breaker to sub panel from 40 to 50a then wiring about three feet away from sub panel to charger. Prob a bit expensive but in socal. Permits I filed with the city were around 210. Rebate from city will be 500 and 250 from another regulatory group. Grizzl-e was around 500.

Shesh... $210 to essentially add an outlet to YOUR garage. Madness....

Also, that price seems insane for the amount of work done. But like you said... Cali

Shesh... $210 to essentially add an outlet to YOUR garage. Madness....

Also, that price seems insane for the amount of work done. But like you said... Cali
Yeah after it was done I thought that I could probably have done it myself but... Better safe than sorry. The permit though I totally agree wouldnt have bothered with that but they required it for the rebate (along with hardwiring).

Reactions: Ralbright
The SA's here in Vegas are something else. My SA (Janice) gives specific dates and another SA is playing it safe when I called them. The txt option is useless 🤦‍♂. They only tell me things I already know.
Screenshot_20220323-190633_Messages.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: el_tlatoani