Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much did that cost you?

500 the Wall charger, 350 USD for installation.

PXL_20220323_223110372.jpg

Picked up my MYP today in San Diego. A few minor adjustments need to be made. Rear driver's side door needs to be repositioned up a little (you can see what I mean in the picture), and the rear tailight adjusted out to make it flush with the body. I was planning on wrapping it with a stealth PPF for a matte look, but this MSM paint is stunning in the sun. It has blue flake in it that just pops. I'm glad I finally got off my 4680 high horse and just took delivery. Good luck everyone who is still waiting for theirs.
20220323_142343.jpg

Picked up my MYP today in San Diego. A few minor adjustments need to be made. Rear driver's side door needs to be repositioned up a little (you can see what I mean in the picture), and the rear tailight adjusted out to make it flush with the body. I was planning on wrapping it with a stealth PPF for a matte look, but this MSM paint is stunning in the sun. It has blue flake in it that just pops. I'm glad I finally got off my 4680 high horse and just took delivery. Good luck everyone who is still waiting for theirs.View attachment 785041
Looks very nice!! I'm in the EDD. Waiting impatiently for the VIN.

Picked up my MYP today in San Diego. A few minor adjustments need to be made. Rear driver's side door needs to be repositioned up a little (you can see what I mean in the picture), and the rear tailight adjusted out to make it flush with the body. I was planning on wrapping it with a stealth PPF for a matte look, but this MSM paint is stunning in the sun. It has blue flake in it that just pops. I'm glad I finally got off my 4680 high horse and just took delivery. Good luck everyone who is still waiting for theirs.View attachment 785041
Congratulations!! May I ask when did you placed order?