Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 12/26, Blue/White/no tow/no FSD, delivery in Loveland Colorado
VIN F3940xx

Took delivery yesterday (3/24) - process was really quick and easy, only some minor cosmetic stuff that I honestly don't really care about getting fixed. Showed up, inspected the exterior, signed some paperwork, handed over our trade in keys/title, and sat in the car and played with the settings for 15 minutes while the guy did some paperwork for our trade-in.
  • heated wipers
  • AMD Ryzen
  • Pirelli P Zero tires (unless i'm mistaken, these are summer tires. Thankfully the cold weather seems to ending here in the Denver area, but I was hoping for All Seasons.)
  • No mud flaps
  • Not sure about battery, assuming its the new one

The guy who greeted us when we were inspecting the car pointed out 2 small flaws that he said they found during inspection. Nice surprise, considering Tesla has a reputation for just sending people broken cars and ignoring defects
  • A little 1 inch square part of the front bumper paint is slightly discolored. It looks like a little flake of a layer of paint is missing, but the top layer is fine. Impossible to notice unless in direct sunlight and up close
  • Frunk latch is slightly crooked and has a little wobble when you press down on one side. Doesn't seem to affect driving/wind noise, and it still latches fine.
Since the nearest service center is an hour away from me, I'm probably just going to leave those. It's not going to affect me at all.

Overall, really good experience and happy with the car

I've got delivery scheduled for Loveland too! Did you ask you person if you can get the PPF & Mud Flaps installed from Tesla? Hoping for AS tires...but at this point I'm probably 1-3 months from delivery anyways, who knows what will come between now & then.

VIN F3940xx

Took delivery yesterday (3/24) - process was really quick and easy, only some minor cosmetic stuff that I honestly don't really care about getting fixed. Showed up, inspected the exterior, signed some paperwork, handed over our trade in keys/title, and sat in the car and played with the settings for 15 minutes while the guy did some paperwork for our trade-in.
  • heated wipers
  • AMD Ryzen
  • Pirelli P Zero tires (unless i'm mistaken, these are summer tires. Thankfully the cold weather seems to ending here in the Denver area, but I was hoping for All Seasons.)
  • No mud flaps

The guy who greeted us when we were inspecting the car pointed out 2 small flaws that he said they found during inspection. Nice surprise, considering Tesla has a reputation for just sending people broken cars and ignoring defects
  • A little 1 inch square part of the front bumper paint is slightly discolored. It looks like a little flake of a layer of paint is missing, but the top layer is fine. Impossible to notice unless in direct sunlight and up close
  • Frunk latch is slightly crooked and has a little wobble when you press down on one side. Doesn't seem to affect driving/wind noise, and it still latches fine.
Since the nearest service center is an hour away from me, I'm probably just going to leave those. It's not going to affect me at all.

It’s really disappointing to hear that Loveland is delivering MYPs with summer tires. My EDD to Loveland is in a couple weeks, so I appreciate the heads up. I‘ll get ready to order new A/S tires as replacements. Why Tesla thinks summer tires are appropriate in Colorado is a complete mystery to me (snow can fall any month of the year in the Colorado mountains, especially at the highest elevations).

Last edited:
VIN F3940xx

• heated wipers
  • AMD Ryzen
  • No mud flaps

What is your take on the Blue exterior and white interior. I originally ordered MSM with Black and upgraded this week to White. Honestly I am so close to changing from MSM to Blue. The pics I have seen of the folks that have been blue and posting them have been so beautiful.

Reactions: geekfam
Not to take on any hate, but providing a CA EOQ rush data point:

MYP White, White Interior
No FSD, Tow Package
OD: 3/1/2022
EDD: Originally May-June, moved to March-April in the last week
VIN assigned 3/23, Delivery supposed to be today 3/25
VIN: F408xxx

Pickup: Fremont

Haven't bothered trying to confirm anything about Ryzen/Tires/etc., will just go and see what we get.