Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in TN with an EDD of 04/10-04/23 that's been holding for a while now. I know it's unrealistic but I'm hoping we find that Austin deliveries start after the party at Giga Austin tomorrow. 🤞 I'd be ok with one of the first.
I am in NC with the same EDD of 4/10-4/23 and this EDD hasn't changed since April 1, when I released the hold on my MYP order.

It is strange how no one on the east coast seems to be getting a VIN at the moment.

I was contacted by Tesla to provide my trade-in information on 4/2, and just got the offer. This was odd relative to what happened last month--when I got a VIN without receiving any communication from Tesla whatsoever. VIN just popped up in my account. I then called and asked to hold, as I'm hoping to get an Austin build.

Reactions: z335is and sgtdan
I am in NC with the same EDD of 4/10-4/23 and this EDD hasn't changed since April 1, when I released the hold on my MYP order.

It is strange how no one on the east coast seems to be getting a VIN at the moment.

I was contacted by Tesla to provide my trade-in information on 4/2, and just got the offer. This was odd relative to what happened last month--when I got a VIN without receiving any communication from Tesla whatsoever. VIN just popped up in my account. I then called and asked to hold, as I'm hoping to get an Austin build.

My EDD is 4/8 - 4/22 and EDD hasn't changed since April 1st as well. Chicago, IL and I haven't gotten any VIN's or anything either. I haven't put my order on hold or anything, I just delayed filling in my profile information.

I'm hoping for an Austin build, but who knows haha.

One more day to find out.

Anecdotal, but I had an EDD of 4/9-4/23 and it updated on 4/3 to be EDD 4/16-4/30. I had an original order in early January for a LR which was updated to Performance in March. I got the call about trade in last weekend, then the EDD shifted next morning out further. I just down the street of the Cincinnati (Blue Ash) service/delivery center. FWIW they've not received any new cars send last week....of course I drive by daily to check for car deliveries.