Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adding mine to the list from South, California.

Original ordered MYLR gray/black, 5 seats. EOD was 5/29-6/26 with financing in September 2021

Changed to MYP on 4/4 with cash payment. New EOD changed while writing this post to 4/7-4/18 😀

Gonna sell my 2018 M3LR RWD with Enhanced Autopilot (22k Miles) to CarMax for $43,000
Got VIN today 4/8, scheduled for pick up on 4/12

To get a VIN, do you have to have your profile fully complete? The only step left for me is the payment method, but since I'm doing a third party financing through DCU, I'm waiting.
My advisor told me I need to complete the order profile, picked a financing or cash option. Tesla prioritize people with complete order profiles. Once you get the VIN, you can change your financing option anytime. Just got a VIN, and told them to change to financing + cash, instead of cash only. Took them like a few minutes to update the profile.

Also some people said it is faster if you just select Cash option over financing for now, and switch when you get the VIN, which is what I did.