Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just purchased a License Plate holder for $149. For a vehicle I donā€™t have and donā€™t know when Iā€™ll get it. Wow. Elon is amazing. šŸ˜† Iā€™m glad I have a *sugar* load of stock.
You might not want to unpack it just yet. It seems like many Tesla dealers are putting license plate holders (the chrome model Y ones) on during delivery - at least on the back. I don't think I have a holder (just the bracket) for the front.

Reactions: z335is and Jones1
You might not want to unpack it just yet. It seems like many Tesla dealers are putting license plate holders (the chrome model Y ones) on during delivery - at least on the back. I don't think I have a holder (just the bracket) for the front.
Damn. Iā€™m in Texas. So I figured I wouldnā€™t get my plates for a couple of weeks. Since we have to pay our taxes and registration after we receive the vehicle. I purchased the Quick Bandit. I can always put it on eBay.

Damn. Iā€™m in Texas. So I figured I wouldnā€™t get my plates for a couple of weeks. Since we have to pay our taxes and registration after we receive the vehicle. I purchased the Quick Bandit. I can always put it on eBay.
If you looking for goodies to buy, I recommend some all-weather floor mats for the front and rear seats, and also trunk mat (I bought the carpeted one from Tesla). Mud flaps are a good idea too, and easy to install. Oh, I also added a matte screen protector that I purchased from Amazon.

Reactions: SammiN and Jones1
If you looking for goodies to buy, I recommend some all-weather floor mats for the front and rear seats, and also trunk mat (I bought the carpeted one from Tesla). Mud flaps are a good idea too, and easy to install. Oh, I also added a matte screen protector that I purchased from Amazon.
So far I purchased
1650548908220.jpeg

Iā€™m back to a 2 week window. This is the 3rd time. Since November. Pray for me. Any god will do. My Blood Pressure. Is Sky High. šŸ˜†
If your order info is accurate in your signature line, you should get a VIN within the next week or two, depending on if that early May date sticks or not. Regardless, you're going to have a fun summer. Upgrading to an MYP was a wise choice!

Reactions: Jones1
My Model Y was ordered Jan 10, with a delivery window of Apr 15-29. But yesterday, it spontaneously switched to "Oct 2022 - Jan 2023" with no explanation. :mad: It's a LR configuration, metallic gray, with 19" wheels, white interior, and FSD. I haven't touched the configuration since the order was placed in January.

I know of one other person who had _exactly_ the same thing happen to them, so at least it's not just me, but yikes!! Tesla has been no help resolving this; I was hoping that a simple configuration change might make it available sooner (like switching to 20" wheels, or agreeing to take delivery without a mobile connector), but so far I haven't been able to reach anyone with the knowledge or ability to do this, or even to see if it's possible. I suppose I'll wait a week or two and see if the window improves.

Update from a similarly affected customer: apparently this is a software glitch on Tesla's end, and delivery should be expected in early May:

Last edited: