Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
East Coast MYP ordered 4/28, very specific 7/23-9/3 EDD, no Tow, no FSD(I feel like this makes up the majority of buyers) White/Black interior. Thinking about adding FSD for faster delivery and added resale. SA on phone said FSD is just software, doesn't effect EDD.
I added FSD a week ago just to see what would happen and no change to EDD so far. What’s weird is I have a “Remove FSD” button on my dashboard but it warns that removing it will delay delivery…Not sure how that’s possible, but this is Tesla.

I saw my first Rivian and Kia EV6 yesterday.
I didn’t like the color of the Rivian. But the body style and size was nice. I regret not preordering a Rivian now. I was shocked how good the EV6 looked in person. I saw a Black EV6. It isn’t a small vehicle at all. It is lower to the ground then a Model Y. If I didn’t buy my Tesla charger and other accessories. Also if I could find one on a dealership’s lot. I would be tempted to buy an EV6.
1651836211542.jpeg

My EDD has now narrowed to a two week window. Pretty much falling in line with what my SA had predicted. I suspect a VIN around the end of next week.... but I won't hold my breath.

Yeah the narrowing window doesn't mean much unfortunately. I've had a two week window three times already and still no VIN. Then others will have VINs assigned to their four week windows, it's chaos.

Reactions: Jones1