Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I'm in the first day of my EDD window (May 18 - June 1) and I haven't received a VIN yet, does this mean the EDD is going to get pushed out again? I received a text 10 days ago asking if I wanted to trade in a vehicle. Received another text yesterday confirming the registration, payment method, total due, and delivery type.
i would suspect a vin any day now

If I'm in the first day of my EDD window (May 18 - June 1) and I haven't received a VIN yet, does this mean the EDD is going to get pushed out again? I received a text 10 days ago asking if I wanted to trade in a vehicle. Received another text yesterday confirming the registration, payment method, total due, and delivery type.
I’ve been inside an EDD window twice, and both times the window changed on the 2nd day in the window. I also got the text asking about the trade-in before the first time inside the EDD window. That was at the beginning of April, and my current EDD is 6/13-7/18. Until you get a VIN, it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Call Tesla. It wouldn’t hurt.

I’ve been inside an EDD window twice, and both times the window changed on the 2nd day in the window. I also got the text asking about the trade-in before the first time inside the EDD window. That was at the beginning of April, and my current EDD is 6/13-7/18. Until you get a VIN, it’s all smoke and mirrors.
Yup, I've been pushed back on my EDD window about 5 times in the last 2 months.

Yes cause it’s not delivering today. But as others have mentioned it could turn around really quickly as well especially with CA location.

I’m still sitting at 6/6-7/4. No storm for me 😕
I’m still sitting at the vague EDD of June to August. February 27 order date of MYP black on black. I spoken to my sales advisor and called the Central Tesla number. They claim everything is completed in my profile but they have no more information. Austin. There’s a factory 15 miles from my house. It’s just salt in the wound.

Reactions: AlbertVanK