Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is profile complete!!?!?…. Only thing I can think would be holding it up….
As far as we can tell, profile completion doesn't affect VIN assignment. Well, to an extent. As long as you have your delivery location and drivers license info inputted thats all that affects VIN assignment. Payment/Trade in shouldn't matter. Tesla wont even finalize trade in details until you get a VIN and are ready for delivery.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
I ordered 2/12/22. Columbus Ohio pickup. My EDD has been 30 May - 27 Jun for almost a month now but has changed at least 4-5 times now. I got a trade in text some time in late March even though I am not trading in. The last EDD bump came on the first day of a 2 week window near the mid April.

I am hoping as I near the 30th, I get some good news and am hopefully picking a car up sometime in the beginning of June.

MYP, Blue/Black, Tow, No FSD

UPDATE: Some time in the last 30 minutes my EDD updated. It changed to 8 JUN - 22 JUN. I guess that is the two week EDD delivery window. Hopefully that means a VIN is coming in the coming days.

Last edited: