Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone utilized Credit Union 1? They offer a 1.99% for 60 months, locked in for 60 days according to rep. I previously was planning on using DCU as it was common among threads, but my delayed EDD made me lose my rate. Also, DCU doesn’t seem to lock rates at time of applying, towards the end I was speaking to a rep and stated that my 1.99% locked rate was 2.49% (exp 5/24) due to system increases that were effective 5/20 even with open applications.

A few pages back someone jokingly suggested that the fastest way to get your car is to order a MYLR and then immediately switch to MYP. There may be some truth to that because I've seen a number of folks who placed a MYLR order after MYP orders yet the person who switched got their vin before the MYP order. Lots goes into when someone actually gets a car but it has happened enough that I'm becoming suspicious that switching may be given priority regardless of OD. I could be wrong but it is happening fairly regularly.
I don't see this really happening. My MYP date has not slipped very much. Fingers crossed. But what IS annoying is the MY Standard range now being sold to customers located in Austin. How about filling existing orders before creating a new flavor MY.

My two week window bumped again. Two days into the window. Now I'm looking into canceling. January order and I'm watching all these later orders with identical builds getting swooped up all around me. Yesterday my SA tells me to get my financing approved so I can be ready and today he tells me to hold off until I get the VIN. So I log back into my Tesla account and it pushed back. Not even a two week window any more. Back to 30 days. 6/12-7/10. Yeah, no. I'm good. I'll give it 5 days to see if there are any changes, but P* has a nice P2 available that I've been eyeballing in my area. Maybe I'll just swoop that up without a wait an get myself a nice tax credit too.

I don't see this really happening. My MYP date has not slipped very much. Fingers crossed. But what IS annoying is the MY Standard range now being sold to customers located in Austin. How about filling existing orders before creating a new flavor MY.
IMO this happens a lot. I've seen dozens of posts for MYLR owners switching to MYP and getting VINs really quickly. Whereas I've have 13 different EDDs for my MYP I ordered in January. There is clearly a glitch with the system.

Reactions: djgarrett21
I ordered on 2/28, still no VIN after having to reject one. But how in gods name are people with January ODs (MYP) still without cars and people are ordering in May and getting instant VINs? Has to be some shady stuff going on with these SAs where they are swapping orders in and out based on their own priority.

Last edited:
Reactions: 125mph
I ordered on 2/28, still no VIN. But how in gods name are people with January ODs (MYP) still without cars and people are ordering in May and getting instant VINs? Has to be some shady stuff going on with these SAs where they are swapping orders in and out based on their own priority.
Right there with you in PA ( Devon) with a 2/16 OD. SA said car was slated to be built on 3/24.... still no VIN

Well, it has been fun Tesla, but I’m out… best of luck everyone!

106E2506-13E4-47F6-BB99-2CDC1E7FA13C.jpeg

MYP
OD: 3/1
ED: 6/8-6/22