Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dumb question since I’ve been on this forum for quite some time now. Once a VIN is assigned, does the app open up for us to complete the process (payment, insurance, etc). Or, is there still a waiting period for an SA to contact us and manage the process? I’m ready to go except insurance. My insurance agent is just waiting for me to send the VIN number. For the record, no VIN yet.
Got my VIN about 2 weeks ago. The app will let me update the insurance, but not pay or review the agreements. And no offer of a delivery date yet, even though my window opens in 2 days.

Reactions: DesertEagle
Is anyone in the PNW taking delivery of any Tesla models recently? I have to imagine that I'm the last order pending in the Seattle area. I just figured that they don't want to send a truck up here to drop off a single vehicle. That's the only thing that makes sense to me now. I'm watching all these identical configurations going to people with OD months after my own. Must be it, right?

I'm watching all these identical configurations going to people with OD months after my own.
So am I Homey. No VIN no delivery in sight. EDD now pushed out five months from order date. After a while it starts to feel personal but I think it is simply incompetence. I could fix all this for them but I am retired now. Hope the car build does not reflect the delivery chaos. Plenty of us in the Seattle area still waiting.

Is anyone in the PNW taking delivery of any Tesla models recently? I have to imagine that I'm the last order pending in the Seattle area. I just figured that they don't want to send a truck up here to drop off a single vehicle. That's the only thing that makes sense to me now. I'm watching all these identical configurations going to people with OD months after my own. Must be it, right?
I feel your pain. Hang in there!

I was supposed to pick up my MYP tomorrow at 2:30. Got a call today saying that the truck is in LA, but the driver is staying put and won't be down here to San Diego until tomorrow evening. So my delivery has been pushed to Wednesday morning. AARRGGG! One last (hopefully) frustrating thing... Guess I got screwed by the holiday weekend.

Reactions: weathergeekdan