Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kinda makes ya wonder why they can keep making MYP faster than LR. This forum is only a small % of owners. Many don’t even switch so there a lot of LR out there.ties
Simple it's a cheap way to increase their profits. Because silly old guys like me want a car as fast as the Ruf Porsche Turbo I had in the early ninety's that my wife thinks us just another SUV that she likes because it does not use gas, ha

About 20-30 more LR to P switches this weekend alone. Should we ask Tesla to rename the MYP to the MYE (everyone has one)? What a joke
I've been thinking about this as I compare other new EVs...the MYP already has a longer range than most cars.. I prefer the moe aggressive body style in the P ..but they should just be making the one car I think..especially since they can' fill the orders fast enough.

That’s crazy. They are assigning VINs to orders placed well into March now. Have you been given any explanation?
None. I call every few weeks, check that all my details are in order, ask what SA can tell me...etc. Only answer I ever get is "check the app it is most up to date..."

This has been an extremely frustrating process for me for a number of reasons. Tesla can't put me off forever (I assume).

We're coming up on page 1000 in this thread. I ordered my MYP within days of this thread starting and had an original EDD in February!

Reactions: VegasMYP