Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to pick up my MYP tomorrow at 2:30. Got a call today saying that the truck is in LA, but the driver is staying put and won't be down here to San Diego until tomorrow evening. So my delivery has been pushed to Wednesday morning. AARRGGG! One last (hopefully) frustrating thing... Guess I got screwed by the holiday weekend.
3 days and a wake-up Baby! 😎

Yep my delivery seems to have been messed up in Ohio. Should have got it today now look like Thursday with no guarantees.

I still haven't received a final MVPA to send to my credit union, despite getting a VIN very early last week and having all the paperwork done by Wednesday. I'm a little expecting to be delayed, but who know since I'm getting mine a few days after you.

Is anyone in the PNW taking delivery of any Tesla models recently? I have to imagine that I'm the last order pending in the Seattle area. I just figured that they don't want to send a truck up here to drop off a single vehicle. That's the only thing that makes sense to me now. I'm watching all these identical configurations going to people with OD months after my own. Must be it, right?
I’m a PDX delivery. Ordered 3/8. My EDD has been sitting at 06/08 - 07/06 for months with no signs of movement.

So hard understand their logic.
No VIN (only in the source code) but have been assigned a date for the delivery.

My sig:
MYP White on Black | Tow | AP | OD 3.13.2022
EDD (3.16) : 5.25 ~ 7.06 | (3.26) : 5.16 ~ 6.20 | (4.29) : 5.30 ~ 6.27 | (5.15) : 6.04 ~ 6.18 | (5.20) : 6.07 ~ 6.21 | (5.28) : 5.30 ~ 6.05
Current Delivery Date : 6.08 (F452 according to the source code)